hitler15 (resized).jpg
westworld (resized).png
william-medium_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U (resized).jpg
IMG_0659 (resized).JPG
1445207270295 (resized).jpg
gallery-blade-runner-30 (resized).jpg
Blade-Runner-Tyrell-e1370506119984 (resized).jpg
tumblr_lwixpy3km61r8q6tio1_500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robknapp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#709 3 years ago

Really liked tonight’s episode. Terminator Hale for the win !! I have to think that Maeve will turn on Serac at some point, even though she still has to take care of Dolores for killing Hector. Completely mindblowing. William found himself again, Dolores proves in every episode that she is above all hosts. Westworld season 3 is getting better and better. High concept sci-fi.

Westworld #3 (resized).jpgWestworld #3 (resized).jpgWestworld Season 1 (resized).jpgWestworld Season 1 (resized).jpg
#722 3 years ago

Loved the William on William on William on William on William (think I got ‘em all) therapy session. Nice to see what’s become of the ED-209. Really thought a Charlotte T-800 endoskeleton would arise from the flames. Pretty close.

Ramin Djawadi : symphonic genius

#726 3 years ago

The real business behind Delos was not the various Parks...it was to data mine all the guests...and also the very rich could achieve immortality by putting their consciousness into a host body...no different then our present reality where the super rich get to indulge in things that the average person does not...they don't need to have a large number of customers because the ones they do have are willing to spend absurd amounts of $$

in our world today look at what Facebook, Google, Microsoft are doing...they are data mining everything...every time you use Windows 10 it has tons of telemetry being reported back to Microsoft's servers- every website you visit, every click...so I imagine they could develop a profile of every person in the same way that Rehoboam does based on your likes, dislikes, patterns etc...Facebook does it, Google, Apple etc...Smart TV's storing which movies and TV shows you watch etc

#728 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes, but is that an entertaining Westworld direction? Nope.
If you want that kind of thing Black Mirror is better.

Black Mirror is great so is Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams. Dig High Concept Sci-Fi.

#732 3 years ago

I really dig Jonathan Nolan, Jordan Goldberg, Lisa Joy's writing. The plot twists and various misdirection mind blown High Concept Sci-Fi. Westworld is a tremendous show ;with serious production value.

#735 3 years ago

Delicious cat fight of the highest order.

I liked the episode tonight, the hand to hand combat seems to be taking a step up and seeing the “making of” gives some new respect to the actors for doing a lot of the work in them. The “twist” was something I didn’t see coming and thought they did a good job with the reveal.

Military grade EMP or not, Dolores hasn’t finished playing her role in these violent delights quite yet. Looking forward to see the finale next week.

#737 3 years ago

“Don’t lecture me you f’k can opener.” Lol. Ed Harris had some great lines in this episode. Think I’ll get me a lab to slab ribeye for next weeks show.

#738 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Season One was so rich in its story and such a vibrant new world, they should have never left that western world story arc so soon. Season 2 was more of aN extended ninja Rambo movie than anything.

Doesn't matter because...EPIC CHICK FIGHT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=4Kc5S_V4wfc&feature=emb_logo

#740 3 years ago

I realize no one gives a Rats-Ass about this show but me on this thread . I'm bored as shit. So I'm OK with talking to my self.

So many theories running around in my head so I'm looking forward to the finale to see how they wrap up this amazing season...I was worried that Jonathan Nolan was going to dumb the story down this season based on all the complaints about S2 being overly complicated but it seems even more cerebral this year...I'm still seeing complaints about the show being too complex and how it needs to be about more then solving complicated puzzles and riddles but I for one love it.

Compilation of Dolores'

#743 3 years ago

I have a feeling this finale will leave people divided, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. A fitting end to Dolores’ story. Having Caleb and Maeve team up big thumbs up, the after credits scene, oh boy.

No one’s ever technically really gone in Westworld. So it’s not an outlandish assumption that all your old friends could very well be back.

#745 3 years ago
Quoted from balt:

I'm out. Season three was a waste of my time.

Why ??

Quoted from balt:

I'm out. Season three was a waste of my time.

At least It ended with 'Pink Flyod'

#768 3 years ago

What a heck of a ride that finale was. So much going on. I felt like they actually wrapped up a lot and explained a lot compared to past finale's/seasons. A lot to take in but one thing is for sure, this show is incredible and the writers deserve a ton of credit. Plus I just love watching the set design , cinematography . The acting is top notch. So well done.

Like Seasons 1 and 2, I'll be looking forward to getting season 3 on UHD BD.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robknapp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-watch-hbos-westworld?tu=robknapp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.