hitler15 (resized).jpg
westworld (resized).png
william-medium_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U (resized).jpg
IMG_0659 (resized).JPG
1445207270295 (resized).jpg
gallery-blade-runner-30 (resized).jpg
Blade-Runner-Tyrell-e1370506119984 (resized).jpg
tumblr_lwixpy3km61r8q6tio1_500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guyincognito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 7 years ago

How long is it before a "reset" (Dolores wakes up and goes into town for supplies)? How do they make sure all the guests are out and don't witness the loop?

It's Jurrasic Park with cowboys and fuckbots. How often do they hose down the synthetic crotches with Lysol?

#234 7 years ago

Do the robots have fake guns that don't shoot bullets or are they programmed to miss?

#240 7 years ago

There are probably a bunch of them, but I usually tune into the "Beyond Westworld Podcast" after the show airs.

http://www.goldenspiralmedia.com/beyond-westworld

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/beyond-westworld-aftershow/id1149154896?mt=2

#263 7 years ago

Are there multiple timelines being shown?

Is the man in black, the future version of the white hat bachelor?

(William)

william-medium_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U (resized).jpgwilliam-medium_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U (resized).jpg

#278 7 years ago

Who plays drunken catch with a bottle of nitro and then gets all disappointed when a dropped bottle doesn't blow everyone to smithereens?

Also... that bartender's apprentice had a piece on him.

2 weeks later
#358 7 years ago

I watched all six seasons of Lost except the final episode. I hear that's a thing.

1 week later
#376 7 years ago

I'd do just about anything to cover up that I've been humping the company's robots during my lunch break.

#380 7 years ago

YT channel EmergencyAwesome always has good recaps/breakdowns:

Westworld Episode 9 Trailer and Timelines THEORY Explained

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

1 week later
#401 7 years ago

Could they have chosen anyone better than Anthony Hopkins?!

In fact, all the actors are great. I'm not a huge fan of Sizemore, but that's more the character than the actor. The actor plays a dope quite well.

#417 7 years ago

I don't know when they choose to repair an existing host or "3d print" a new one. Based on the title sequence, it looks like "3d printing" a host is something that can be done in reasonable amount of time. Ford's old basement laboratory even has old model printers doesn't it?

1 week later
#509 7 years ago

How long would a theme park stay open after a significant number of humans were killed?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guyincognito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-watch-hbos-westworld?tu=guyincognito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.