hitler15 (resized).jpg
westworld (resized).png
william-medium_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U (resized).jpg
IMG_0659 (resized).JPG
1445207270295 (resized).jpg
gallery-blade-runner-30 (resized).jpg
Blade-Runner-Tyrell-e1370506119984 (resized).jpg
tumblr_lwixpy3km61r8q6tio1_500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobsacamano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#748 3 years ago

Loved Season 1. Anthony Hopkins stole the show, but there were so many other great actors and performances also. Superb. One of my favorite HBO shows.

Season 2 was OK, but I didn't care for the idea of leaving the park.

Season 3 was really a struggle to make it though. I just wanted everyone but Bernard and Stubbs to die! I'm done and don't care if they ever start/finish Season 4.

I feel like it would have been better if they never left the park, and just kept going through different worlds inside the park. Or maybe it should have just been 1 season and done.

#752 3 years ago

Are we kind of back at where we started in Season 2?

Hale-DeloresV2 (Tessa Thompson) wants to destroy the human race?

Thoughts on Jesse Pinkman this season? I've heard praise for his casting as Caleb this season, but I don't understand it.

#758 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Can someone explain the Sublime? What I seem to remember is that it was created by Ford as a "place" the hosts could exist without Delos messing with them. Except that Delos could have still messed with them, which is why Delores beamed the information to somewhere and provide Bernard with the only key to access it. Why does Bernard care about the Sublime? Just curiosity, since he was given the key? It seems like the best way to protect those hosts inside, would be to erase that segment of his memory, like he did in Season 2. Is his goal to reuniting Maeve with her daughter? Is that worth risking all those already in the Sublime? Does Bernard want to free the hosts in other parks too? As a viewer, why should I care about the Sublime beyond it being where Maeve can reunite with her daughter? It seems for the sake of the plot we're returning to that plot line, but is their any other reason I'm forgetting?

Those are great questions. I have no idea. I'd have to rewatch starting over from Season 1 to even remember half of what you just asked. Since I really liked Season 1 (and 2), I might just do that. I have about a month of HBO left, before I cancel it until another show that I really like shows up...

#760 3 years ago

Do you watch "breakdowns" or watch podcasts (or read web sites) that break down each episode or deep dive into what was possibly going on in the episode?

Sometimes they clear up stuff that happened in the past or show something I completely missed.

Here's one Youtube channel that I watch:

I also listen to a podcast ("Shat on TV - Westworld), but because I didn't really get into Season 3 like I was into Season 1 & 2, I didn't really listen to many episodes of the podcast.

https://shatontv.com/category/westworld/

I do however try to catch every single episode of "Shat The Movies", because I love re-living all the great (and not so great) movies from the 80s/90s.

http://shatthemovies.com/

#765 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Jesus, I sometimes have a hard time finding an hour just to watch the show, let alone the accompanying YouTube videos and podcasts to break down each episode. No thanks.

I totally understand.

For those who do like video breakdowns:

Here's a video on possible Season 4 theories and an overview of some of the Easter Eggs on the HBO Westworld websites.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobsacamano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-watch-hbos-westworld?tu=bobsacamano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.