hitler15 (resized).jpg
westworld (resized).png
william-medium_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U (resized).jpg
IMG_0659 (resized).JPG
1445207270295 (resized).jpg
gallery-blade-runner-30 (resized).jpg
Blade-Runner-Tyrell-e1370506119984 (resized).jpg
tumblr_lwixpy3km61r8q6tio1_500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Raegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#642 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't mind the time jumps, but this season did seem like they added some twists just to keep you confused. My biggest frustration is still Maeve's powers. She can freeze everyone, yet waits to do that until the last minute. She can communicate telepathically with hosts yet needs to run around looking for her daughter. Also the payoff for her story arc seemed pretty weak. I think we were supposed to care about the hosts reaching The Valley Beyond more then we did. Dolores' feelings on it may have had something to do with that, but even without her explanation it was just a weak payoff. Maybe too literal, I'm not sure. Besides here escape from The Mesa, I just didn't enjoy how they wrapped things up with Maeve and her daughter. I'm not ready to jump ship, like some here, I still think it's pretty damn good TV. I actually like western's though, so I hope were not done with Westworld. Seeing Dolores and Bernard in the modern world has much less appeal to me.

She had to be close to use those skills or rather bugs on other hosts. Same as the hacked Clementine had to be close to infect them.

Remember Delores had 5? cores in her purse at the end. One was Bernard and one was whoever was in the Charlotte host in that scene. I'm guessing Maeve, Teddy, and Hector might be the others.

#643 5 years ago

This is a QA from the creator on the explanation of the finale and talk of season 3.

She says the Man in Black credits scene is in the "far far future"....

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/westworld-season-2-finale-explained-lisa-joy-season-3-1122744

#647 5 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

So who’s memory balls/brains or what ever they were was Dolores in Charlotte Hale costume carrying in her handbag and in the end when Bernard was brought back by Dolores Who’s brain was in Charlotte. It’s going to be interesting to see which hosts made it, and what will Bernard choose to be in the real world (finally free and conscious to choose his own hat)

Bernard, Maeve, Teddy, Hector, and ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Raegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-watch-hbos-westworld?tu=Raegor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.