hitler15 (resized).jpg
westworld (resized).png
william-medium_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U (resized).jpg
IMG_0659 (resized).JPG
1445207270295 (resized).jpg
gallery-blade-runner-30 (resized).jpg
Blade-Runner-Tyrell-e1370506119984 (resized).jpg
tumblr_lwixpy3km61r8q6tio1_500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jgaltr56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#396 7 years ago

Love the show so far but I'm worried JJ Abrams is involved. I still have PTSD from Lost.

#429 7 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I just watched the episode.. spoilers for those that haven't.
It seems to be pretty common knowledge that Ford had a partner, so how could it be so easily missed that Bernard looks exactly like him?
People are talking about the software downloaded into newly printed bodies.. but that doesn't seem right. We've seen Teddy and Delores get killed several times.. I don't believe their bodies are the new type? Surely they've suffered more trauma than most over their time in the park.
I really like the show, it's my favorite on TV right now. I may have missed some things that would explain the plot holes, but I think there are quite a few, and I don't think they're going to fill a lot of them before the end of this season. As long as the main story moves forward in the way it has, I think I can look past them (though they still bug me).

Yeah this bugs me too, there's either a much larger plot line that has not been explained yet or more likely the writers are making stuff up as they go and will try to plug the holes in later seasons if they get picked up. It reminds me of the new Battlestar Galactica.

#497 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I think this was ALL planned. They're ALL robots and it may be 100,000 years in the future!

Or maybe WE are the robots. This has all happened before.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jgaltr56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-watch-hbos-westworld?tu=Jgaltr56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.