(Topic ID: 157310)

Anyone want Top Card playfield plastics?

By EMsInKC

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I'd like to get these reproduced as I've restored my game and it could use a set. Lee at Pinball Rescue said no plans right now but wanted to know if there might be enough interest for them to do them. He didn't have a number but I'd guess if I could get 10 commitments he might consider it.

Great game that has become more popular lately.

#2 8 years ago

If I still had mine I'd be all over it. I sold my Top Card (still regret it) a few months ago. I did flatten mine in the oven nicely and they looked pretty good. Definitely a title worthy of a Pinball Rescue run if there's demand, though. Good luck!

#3 8 years ago

yes, I'm in for 1

#4 8 years ago

Bought mine as a project a couple of years back & it's been in storage ever since. Forgot what kind of shape my plastics are in, but will likely need a set.

#5 8 years ago

Bump to keep this going.

#6 8 years ago

Come on guys, there's got to be more than three of us who own this one and would like some better plastics for it!

#7 8 years ago

I would have thought that there would be more interest in plastics for Top card....

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I would have thought that there would be more interest in plastics for Top card....

I thought there would be interest in Crescendo ones, but I got about the same response!

Love this game. It was my first EM. Really encourages development of pinpoint targeting skills.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-want-top-card-playfield-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.