(Topic ID: 80721)

Anyone want to sell a Predator for $6,000?

By kaneda

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 10 years ago

My favorite movie of all time and realized I got in on this late. Anyone want to sell their spot?

#4 10 years ago

Get to the choppah!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Gave my spot back a few weeks ago. Needed funds for other things.
Get on a wait list with Kevin. I am sure some more will break free when they ask for payment in full.

How do I contact him?

#10 10 years ago

When is this pin supposed to ship? This year?

#15 10 years ago

Was the game no good / no fun? What made you change your mind?

#18 10 years ago

Anyone else play it recently that's had the same reaction. Read through the entire 140 page thread and it seems there is nothing blind blind faith in this game and limited production number driving people towards it...Love the theme, but not sure it stacks up to the quality JJP/Stern/Spooky are brining.

1 year later
#25 9 years ago

Bump

#27 9 years ago

I actually got someone back then to sell me their spot. Our agreement was I'd pay him$250 non-refundable and then the balance once he owed more. When Kevin asked him for more money I had already gotten LOTR and didn't have room for predator. I lost my $250. So technically I did lose money on predator too

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Oh, you mean you lost money while trying to screw someone over on the wait list? Boo-f*cking-hoo

In hindsight, I may have saved that wait list person $5000.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-want-to-sell-a-predator-for-6000?tu=kaneda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.