Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tpn2011
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I have a game I would like picked up in ATL, GA and transported to WI. Midwest Gaming Classic is coming up the weekend of April 11-13, so I figured it was worth a shot.

Maybe $200 in gas money is the incentive a GA pinhead needs to come up to WI and experience one of the best shows of the year. I will also set the game up for people to play and this means you will get a ticket into the afterparty on Saturday night which os only for game bringers and super fun!

#3 10 years ago

Don from pinballs on the move I think will be making that trip. Give him a call. It won't be a whole lot more than $200 and he does (from what I understand) I nice job taking care of the pins while they're in transit.

#5 10 years ago

Thanks. I called and left a message. Based on his calander it appears hi is not planning a midwest trip till May?
    Does anyone have a more concrete price of what Don charges? I am guessing it varies based on route?

I am still interested if any other GA pinheads want to make the trip up for MGC and can help me out.

#6 10 years ago

I think his typical rate is $250.

#7 10 years ago

thanks. Hopefully he is coming to MGC in April rather than the midwest trip in May that appeasr to be on his calander

#8 10 years ago

bump

#9 10 years ago

anyone interested in some fast cash for your trip to MGC?

I'll buy beer for your troubles also.

#10 10 years ago

Bump.

I contacted Don, but he is still not sure if he is able to do this one or not (limited room).

Anyone else interested in a cool $200 For a 12 hr drive to MGC?

#11 10 years ago

Some one said Beer Bump.

#12 10 years ago

worth at least 250......

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinstor12:

worth at least 250......

Are you offering to help?

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Are you offering to help?

i actually think he's calling you a low baller. I disagree if he is. I think he's from NJ, also, so i'd guess it's a no.

#15 10 years ago

Wish I could help also offering a free bump and curious what the pin in question is ???

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

i actually think he's calling you a low baller. I disagree if he is. I think he's from NJ, also, so i'd guess it's a no.

so he is just being an ass?

I have tranported pins for free for other pinsideres and even got my brother to transport a pin for cheaper than this from CO back to WI, so I think my offer of $200 is pretty fair. If they were already coming to MGC it is a sweet added bonus for them. Heck I would love if I could make $200 to transport a pin everytime I went on vacation.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from tpn2011:

Wish I could help also offering a free bump and curious what the pin in question is ???

the first rule of buying a pinball is to never talk about it till the pin is in posession

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

so he is just being an ass?

well... you offered $200 and he's/she's saying it's worth at least $250 so how would you interpret that? I'll just say he/she is being less than helpful. How's that? I guess if i were already heading this way and had the room, $200 seems more than fair.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Heck I would love if I could make $200 to transport a pin everytime I went on vacation.

That wouldn't fit in the overhead compartment.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

the first rule of buying a pinball is to never talk about it till the pin is in posession

I see well best of luck and let us know when it gets there !!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-want-to-make-200-transport-pin-from-atlanta-to-mgc-in-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.