Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by glilly-BOA
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

I need some moola so I can buy this:

ebay.com link: PINBALL ARCADE VIDEO GAMES HUGE Lot 177 Machines

Who wants in, I need some partners!!!

#2 13 years ago

If your state is included... mega millions jackpot is over 300 mill. Friday!!

#3 13 years ago

I got my ticket!

#4 13 years ago

I got 5 tickets, just in case the first 4 don't win!!!

#5 13 years ago

Was it the movie "Armegedon" in which Steve Bucemie (you know, the little squeaky guy with crooked teeth who's acting I love so much) ... Wait. The movie premise was a suicide mission to blow up a threatening asteroid. In advance, the volunteer astronauts were given a significant stipend. Steven B. spent $100K on a personal going away party mostly staffed by prostitutes dressed in black leather. Wow... if you adjusted that to $50K in great pins, and $50K in companionship... Would you have "Pinball Summer"?

#6 13 years ago

I'm currently accepting donations...

#7 13 years ago

Those ebay auctions pop up a lot. It's funny, if you do the math it comes to an average of $1265.00 per machine. Oh... and don't forget, the 127 machines that you get unshopped for the joy of shopping them your self

G

#8 13 years ago

Here's a budget friendly eBay post for only $90,000 (same company). Of course, there's only 108 Machines in the list...

ebay.com link: PINBALL ARCADE VIDEO GAMES HUGE Lot 108 Machines

It's a great deal at only $935 per machine (shipping included).

Funny, If you read the posting details, the header says "108 Machines" but the paragraph below says "these 177 machines are only a portion..."
    I think they forgot to update the copy past portion

G

#9 13 years ago

When I win the megamillions drawing, i'll help you out. Dibs on the AFM/Bride of pinbot though.

#10 13 years ago

I think that lot has come up before. At over 1k per game I think it's wildy overpriced.

#11 13 years ago

"I think it's wildy overpriced"

I agree jonnyo. That was my point also. Even if you turned around and sold off most of the games to try to recoupe your investment, you wouldn't be able to come close as most of the titles they include in the list aren't worth more than $500 - $600 even in good condition. They're saying over half of them aren't even shopped?? Definitely over priced.

G

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-want-to-loan-me-210k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.