(Topic ID: 216454)

By Ed_in_Texas

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

harriet lou f (resized).jpg
    lou ferigno jim kenny dave ted (resized).jpg
    Ted & Lou F (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180508-201141.png
    0D9BC0AD-BE8F-4615-BFD7-CB9EC9BED74C-3127-000005124CF2057F (resized).jpeg
    F1FCBD5D-C70F-41E2-9604-EAC956C62323 (resized).jpeg
    WAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST ted (resized).jpg
    Ted & Lou F (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#10 5 years ago

Oh I have stories!!

#14 5 years ago

When you meet him, speak loudly and look right at him. He appreciates that as he's very hard of hearing.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from cliff_clavin:

never take advice from strangers on the net....

At this show I challenged him to an arm wrestle.....he refused!

Ted & Lou F (resized).jpgTed & Lou F (resized).jpg

#18 5 years ago

Yes, that is true. It helps if he can read your lips.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

my stomach is too big.

I'm just BIG all over!!

WAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST ted (resized).jpgWAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST ted (resized).jpg

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

When I saw this I felt like you were setting someone up for an ass whopping cause he hates people talking loud to him or something.

#30 5 years ago

All I can say is if you have something for him to sign, get it before you set up anything!

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

At least Sam Jones (Flash) stuck around after hours a couple years ago at TPF to drink and BS with everyone. Lou, not so much.

Unless you were buying!

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cycloneman:

please share i would love to hear it..

Well, over the years I've been a guest at many conventions with him. He is well known for being, er, I guess cheap might be the word. At one show I was talking with him at the bar. A few fans came over and we all began to talk. One of the guys bought a round of drinks. Then another guy bought a round. I said thanks, but we should all buy a round and I got the next one. Then it was Lou's turn. I said, "Lou, this one's on you." He looked at us and said, "You guys have had enough." We laughed, thinking he was kidding. He then said, Excuse me." and walked away!
    But that's not the bad one. At a Chiller show I was walking with him out of the autograph room as the day was almost done. A father and young son rushed to him and explained they were late to the show. The little kid had a photograph and asked Lou to sign it. He said, "Not now! I'll do it tomorrow at the table." Meaning when he would get paid for it. I said, Lou! Come on! He said, Tomorrow!" I reached into my bag and gave the kid one of my films and a tee shirt.
    ...and, yes, him being extremely hard of hearing is one thing and sometimes people don't know they have to speak loud and face him...but there is no excuse for that!
    ...now don't get me wrong...I get along with him and we've had some good times together, but that's because He knows me as a film director and I don't want anything from him. When someone came up and asked to take a photo of the two of us, he was glad to. He still pisses me off sometimes...

Ted & Lou F (resized).jpgTed & Lou F (resized).jpg
    lou ferigno jim kenny dave ted (resized).jpglou ferigno jim kenny dave ted (resized).jpg
    harriet lou f (resized).jpgharriet lou f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-want-to-help-lou-ferrigno?tu=spfxted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.