(Topic ID: 216454)

By Ed_in_Texas

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

harriet lou f (resized).jpg
    lou ferigno jim kenny dave ted (resized).jpg
    Ted & Lou F (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180508-201141.png
    0D9BC0AD-BE8F-4615-BFD7-CB9EC9BED74C-3127-000005124CF2057F (resized).jpeg
    F1FCBD5D-C70F-41E2-9604-EAC956C62323 (resized).jpeg
    WAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST ted (resized).jpg
    Ted & Lou F (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamesguy5280.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#45 5 years ago

He's a major jerk. That is how I'll always remember him. Evidently time has not changed him a bit. I hope he was miserable at Texas. He looked that way to me as well. I'm disappointed that anyone is going to help him out.

My chance meeting with him goes way back, probably 30 years. He was in town to attend a body building event as a celebrity (maybe even as a judge, I don't recall). My friends and I were out to the movies. He was there in the theater. After the movie, half a dozen kids, aged from around 6 to 13 went up to greet him and wanted their movie tickets and popcorn boxes signed. In a classless move the exemplifies his jerkiness he refused and did not even stop to talk or interact with them in any way. He was their hero and he simply trampled all over their star struck hopes. He displayed a terrible attitude, he was not gracious nor kind. It takes so little to be a positive influence. Not to spend a couple of minutes with kids who idolize you is simply despicable.

I don't remember what the movie was but i'll always remember his being a completely contemptible prick to the kids.

#87 5 years ago

I can't wait to hear your report back!
    I'm hoping that it is a good guy positive response, that would be refreshing and unexpected!
    On the other hand, if it goes spectacularly bad and he kicks you to the curb! that could be fun as well!

Kudos for you doing this service and the same to Ed to begin with. Both of these acts reflect your natures not that of Mr. Ferrigno.

Quoted from fireball2:

Well then... now we got us a thang!
    I like setting up machines for noobs, rich, poor or in between. It's one of the things I like to do. And this sounds like an adventure. First one's free in the pinball world, right?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamesguy5280.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-want-to-help-lou-ferrigno?tu=gamesguy5280 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.