(Topic ID: 216454)

By Ed_in_Texas

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

harriet lou f (resized).jpg
    lou ferigno jim kenny dave ted (resized).jpg
    Ted & Lou F (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180508-201141.png
    0D9BC0AD-BE8F-4615-BFD7-CB9EC9BED74C-3127-000005124CF2057F (resized).jpeg
    F1FCBD5D-C70F-41E2-9604-EAC956C62323 (resized).jpeg
    WAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST ted (resized).jpg
    Ted & Lou F (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cycloneman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Oh I have stories!!

please share i would love to hear it..

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

Here's my Lou Ferrigno true story. A few years ago my plane lands in LA. I spot lou waiting for his luggage right next to me. I pull out a Hulk comic book I happen to have with me and timidly approach him. I shake his hand and ask if he'll sign my comic book. His response "I get paid for that"
    so helping lou in any way shape or form, not unless he paid me

yeah some celebs think they are still in the spotlight and a shame that the only thing that matters to them is money.always appreciate your fans if it wasn't for your fans you wouldnt be worth 2 nickels

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

We gave Lou Ferrigno a Gottlieb “The Incredible Hulk” at TPF2018. We shipped it to him in California. I’m looking for someone that would go help set it up for Lou. Not a paying gig but might make for a cool story and picture. Any follow up tech trips would be on Lou’s dime. Game is in San Luis Obispo, CA. PM me if interested or know someone credible.
    Thanks!
    Ed

thats very nice of you to give him a pin,but honestly after reading the posts made by my pinside brothers he does not deserve it.i would have gave it to someone getting into the hobby that cant afford a pin or have a raffle and donate all the money to St.Judes Childrens Hospital.this is just me sayin

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Pretty much in line with our experience. He wouldn't even acknowledge us when we walked in the empty room he was sitting in until my brother pulled out the cash to get an autograph. I could care less because I wasn't there to see Lou anyway, but if you're going to be charging for an autograph and pics at an event like that, then at least try to be personable. I thought maybe he was just having a bad day, but I guess my experience was typical.

i think the steroids must have affected his brain or something...wont sign autographs unless you pay him,thats very sad man especially to kids who look up to him.

#90 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

this guys autograph is actually worth money? i'd give you $5 for it

thats what i was thinking,i wish someone would get his autograph and take it to pawn stars shop and see what titewad rick would give for it.i bet he would give 2 bucks for it and that would send mr.ferrigno a F-you message

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

I apologize to the OP. I wasn't trying to shit on the thread. Just sharing an experience i had meeting Lou, which seems like it's commonplace.
    Anyway, I hope we can still get an update on how the service call goes and hopefully Lou shows his cool side to his personality.

nah,nothing beats the truth besides we the (pinside family) are just talking...no harm done.

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I reached into my bag and gave the kid one of my films and a tee shirt.

that was very nice of you and im a firm believer in "what goes around comes around"good things will come your way and thank you for sharing and posting up some pics..Very Cool!!

#97 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

I think it's strange that a bunch of us nerds are talking shit behind a guy's back. Unless you were one of the people with a story, I don't understand it. I reserve judgement of EVERYONE until I see a behavior multiple times. I'm just surprised how quick we are to cast the first stone.

well the people who have met him have all said the same exact thing,so we assume he is what he is and hes not a true pinhead.he acted as the hulk for many years and im pretty sure he has talked trash about (you guessed it)us,kids,fans,who simply walk up to him for an autograph and he wont unless you pay him.

#99 5 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

You guys are crazy....you want to go to the Hulks house and make him angry?!?!?

yes,i would go fix his pin and tell him his fans(kids)are the ones who asked me to and told me not to charge,Now sign those kids autographs and smile when your doing it.

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

The mail and delivery people must hate this guy. "Just sign here for your package."
    "I'm not signing that unless you pay me $50."

hahahaha!! wouldnt that be something...the mailman doesnt give a shit he will just return the package.

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

I've avoided him because I don't want the experience to ruin my Incredible Hulk memories

yeah,i always thought this guy was the coolest but not anymore and Hulk is an American Icon just like Superman,Batman,Spiderman ect.

#108 5 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

Yeah, I heard a few things from folks at TPF. ...suffice to say, Lou made a lot of requests/demands - many which were very last minute - and expected Ed to drop everything to accommodate. I mean, gee - it's not like he had other stuff to do or anything. Of course, Ed is too classy to come in here and trash a hired celebrity. That's why were're here. ...anyone notice the high quality banner Lou had at his booth? There's a story behind that...

i hope we didnt piss off Ed,we are just in a group discussion thats all..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cycloneman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-want-to-help-lou-ferrigno?tu=Cycloneman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.