10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Concretehardt
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

harriet lou f (resized).jpg
    lou ferigno jim kenny dave ted (resized).jpg
    Ted & Lou F (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180508-201141.png
    0D9BC0AD-BE8F-4615-BFD7-CB9EC9BED74C-3127-000005124CF2057F (resized).jpeg
    F1FCBD5D-C70F-41E2-9604-EAC956C62323 (resized).jpeg
    WAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST ted (resized).jpg
    Ted & Lou F (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 10 months ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

I think it's strange that a bunch of us nerds are talking shit behind a guy's back. Unless you were one of the people with a story, I don't understand it. I reserve judgement of EVERYONE until I see a behavior multiple times. I'm just surprised how quick we are to cast the first stone.

Do you ever give a thumbs up/down on a thread? If so, that’s a judgement.

#102 10 months ago

The mail and delivery people must hate this guy. "Just sign here for your package."
    "I'm not signing that unless you pay me $50."

#103 10 months ago
    Quoted from spidey:

The mail and delivery people must hate this guy. "Just sign here for your package."
    "I'm not signing that unless you pay me $50."

hahahaha!! wouldnt that be something...the mailman doesnt give a shit he will just return the package.

#104 10 months ago

My wife and I go to different horror/pop conferences throughout the year - Monster Mania, Chiller and Steel City to meet celebrities and get autographs/photos. Lou is notoriously an arrogant asshole to his fans more so than other celebrities. When you're paying $30 to get in the door - wait in line - pay $50 plus for an autograph and/or $70 for professional photo you need to be more humble in life. We can afford it but that's not the case for everyone. Part of why we go is the personnel experience. Because of his reputation, I've avoided him because I don't want the experience to ruin my Incredible Hulk memories

A buddy of mine that was working on a deal to buy one of his Incredible Hulk wigs told me Lou has been known to have a meal at a restaurant and not pay the bill. He says to tell other customers "Lou Ferrigno ate here" and it will help their business.

In the hundreds of celebrities we've met, William Katt from "The Greatest American Hero", "Carrie", and "House" takes the cake for being the nicest. We've met him twice and he never worries about how long he takes to meet someone. A girl in front of us said she was getting an autograph for her Mom but she couldn't make it because she was sick. He asked her to call her Mom to talk to her for a second and signed the autograph for free.

Runner ups for being nice: Dee Wallace (E.T., Cujo, Critters), Bill Mosely (Devils Rejects, Chainsaw Massacre 2), Danny Trejo (Dusk till Dawn, Anchorman), Michael Madsen (Kill Bill, Resevoir Dogs, Hateful Eight)

Runner ups for being a salty doueshe bag : Gary Busey (Point Break, Lethal Weapon), John Heard (Big, Home Alone), Fred Williamson (Dusk till Dawn, Mash)

#105 10 months ago

Damn people here being pretty tough on the hulk!

All I gotta say is I don't generally do pinball work for free unless it's for friends, and even then I'm getting kinda stingy. "Hey can you drive out to Long Island with me and help me pick up a pinball machine I'm buying off craigslist out of a 100-year old basement with tiny dooes and move it up 3 flights of stairs" isn't usually my idea of a good time on the rare weekend I'm not moving my own shit around.

So, if I decided to help the Hulk set up a game for free, I wouldn't expect anything except to go help the Hulk set up a game for free - nothing more, nothing less. At least you'll get a good story out of it. He's not your friend, he's just a guy you watched on a TV show 35 years ago.

I probably wouldn't bother. I might move some games around at a GNR show at the garden, however, for free tickets and a chance to wander around backstage for the first time. If I meet slash or some groupies? Bonus!

#106 10 months ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

I've avoided him because I don't want the experience to ruin my Incredible Hulk memories

yeah,i always thought this guy was the coolest but not anymore and Hulk is an American Icon just like Superman,Batman,Spiderman ect.

#107 10 months ago

Yeah, I heard a few things from folks at TPF. ...suffice to say, Lou made a lot of requests/demands - many which were very last minute - and expected Ed to drop everything to accommodate. I mean, gee - it's not like he had other stuff to do or anything. Of course, Ed is too classy to come in here and trash a hired celebrity. That's why were're here. ...anyone notice the high quality banner Lou had at his booth? There's a story behind that...

#108 10 months ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

Yeah, I heard a few things from folks at TPF. ...suffice to say, Lou made a lot of requests/demands - many which were very last minute - and expected Ed to drop everything to accommodate. I mean, gee - it's not like he had other stuff to do or anything. Of course, Ed is too classy to come in here and trash a hired celebrity. That's why were're here. ...anyone notice the high quality banner Lou had at his booth? There's a story behind that...

i hope we didnt piss off Ed,we are just in a group discussion thats all..

#109 10 months ago

Hulk Ass?
    This makes me sad! I never met Lou but I had hearing problems as a child and Lou/Hulk was one of my childhood hero’s. I always figured he was a super nice guy, what a let down!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 6,450.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 8.40
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 23.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside