Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-255.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image-601.jpg
image-923.jpg
image-556.jpg
image-850.jpg
image-43.jpg
image-843.jpg
image-849.jpg
image-397.jpg
image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

So expo bug got me, I want NIB, need funds. At restaurant but can take pics soon. Players machine. Playfield decent. Has mansion overlay, have also purchased inlane over lays for wear spot and center of play field overlay but not installed. All boards just serviced professionally. New legs, glass, and rubbers. Rebuilt flippers. NOS set of plastics not installed but included. New DMD. Topper works. Cabinet is roughest part has scratches wear etc. it was put on loan for just over a month after it was repaired and it was played approximately 400 times while there with no problems. $4500 obo, will include pics I have on phone now. Feel free to contact me tsskinne@gmail.com or text 574-596-2668.

Oh also has uncle fester mod, cliff installed on chair scoop, brand new ramp installed last week and insert LED kit not yet installed but not GI.

-Tommy

image.jpg
image-397.jpg
image-849.jpg
image-843.jpg
image-43.jpg
image-850.jpg
image-556.jpg
image-923.jpg
image-601.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Some of the pics are from before I cleaned etc like from the day I picked it up.

image.jpg
#3 4 years ago

Was this the one that was at Main Street Amusements for a while?

#4 4 years ago

Yep did some more work to it once I got it home like the ramp cleaning etc but that's it.

#5 4 years ago

Installed LED kit while I was at it tonight. That's before and after. LED taken in lamps test so seems really bright.

image.jpg image-255.jpg
#6 4 years ago

Also has fuse kit installed for magnets bump.

#7 4 years ago

I know someone that's looking for a Shadow.

#8 4 years ago

Haha Shadow is too nice to sell I'm afraid to let it go.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Haha Shadow is too nice to sell I'm afraid to let it go.

bump! just trying to give you some options. Cant help you with TAF, just sold mine.

#10 4 years ago

No problem I appreciate the help. Doesn't seem to be much interests at this time so having to live with TAF may not be so bad hah. Thanks again.

#11 4 years ago

If I was in the market for TAF I would consider it. Holding out for a congo.

#12 4 years ago

I would say wait on the Congo too. It's a great game, I'm enjoying TAF but out of space, want NIB, and Congo isn't leaving but again I'm a much bigger Trudea fan than Lawlor fan.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I would say wait on the Congo too. It's a great game, I'm enjoying TAF but out of space, want NIB, and Congo isn't leaving but again I'm a much bigger Trudea fan than Lawlor fan.

Yes. The fact that there are more TAF than Congo is helping me make my decision as well. Good luck with the sale though. Hope it sells fast for ya!

#14 4 years ago

I know someone who's looking for a congo.

#15 4 years ago

I think everyone is looking for a Congo if they know what's good for them.

#16 4 years ago

just giving you options.

#17 4 years ago

Thanks I appreciate it, shadow will go before Congo.

#18 4 years ago

Bump for an awesome guy!

#19 4 years ago

Took more pics bump and a short video. Still open to offers.

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A55GH8Mqsuf87

#20 4 years ago

Would also trade towards a Metallica pro or possibly Mustang. Bump.

#21 4 years ago

PM sent

#22 4 years ago

You make me sad Tommy Wish I had the funds to buy it from ya.

#23 4 years ago

You will wind up having this sold by the time i sell WW. Timing is everything.

#24 4 years ago

Possibly not much coming in

#25 4 years ago

How has this not been snatched(heh heh) up yet?! Bump

#26 4 years ago

Typically, the quicker stuff sells, the more reasonably it is priced. I would consider it, but I can't overlook those cabinet drywall screws and the PF spots... I think the availability (and cost) of a new TAF playfield, as well as the screws could have potential buyers concerned. It'll sell though, TAF's always do.

#27 4 years ago

Yeah makes sense.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside