(Topic ID: 234685)

Anyone using YouTube TV?

By uncivil_engineer

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago

philo (16 per month ore 20 bucks for a few more channels), pluto (free), aps from the channels themselves .
    also, connect an antennae to get the local channels. if you have a smart tv it will pull the local antennae when you select "guide" on a roku setup.
    best of all, put it on all of your tv's in the house with no coax or cables needed. wifi it all!

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Haven't tried YouTube TV but have been happy with DirectTV Now. I have the middle tier package and think its $45 a month for a good number of channels. Most of the internet TV providers seem far better then dealing with a cable company where rates go up, dealing with extra fees for boxes, etc.
    YouTube TV sounds very tempting. $40 a month for a good amount of channels, live local sports, local channels, 6 users at one time (DirectTV now is 2 or 3) and unlimited cloud DVR (Direct TV now is 20 hours, have to pay for more hours). Direct TV now also charges $10 or $15 a month for local sports which is not included in the $45 plan I have...The only thing preventing me from moving to YouTube TV is they don't have the Hallmark channel that the Mrs. likes, that's a deal breaker in my house lol.

2 or 3 hallmark channels are on philo. philo is 16 or 20 per month as i mentioned.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-using-youtube-tv?tu=silver_spinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.