(Topic ID: 249526)

Anyone using Google Fi?

By harryhoudini

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

I transitioned everyone over to Fi from Verizon over the course of 1.5 years, two users at a time. We too lived in a spot where everything other than Sprint sucked with avg of 1 bar so I had nothing to lose. Service has been fine, and as they added more homes to this area the cell providers added better coverage so I'm still as well off as my neighbors.

Saved a ton of $$ over the last 18 months by taking advantage of promos which give you $$ credits on your bill when you add a line and port a number. They bundle that perk with discounts on their phones (purchased outright) so it's a win-win. I'm not exaggerating when I say that due to the credits I had either nothing to pay or a bill under $40 for 18 months. That $$ credit finally fizzled out on me this summer so we're paying for what we use. No biggie, it's still less than what I was paying for four persons on the large plan with Verizon. I have one last family member to migrate; I'm waiting till black-Friday weekend because they usually have a great deal on their current flagship (will be Pixel 4) and again, it comes with credits to your account. Lookin forward to that again.

Good luck.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-using-google-fi-?tu=mrbillishere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.