Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Mank
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you recommend using Zelle?”

• Yes 6 votes
      67%
    • No 3 votes
      33%

(9 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Yes every month. It works great. Same bank hits almost immediate. $1500 limit though no big $$$

#4 5 years ago

The limit has to do with the payer and his bank's relationship with him not receiver. The guy I have paying me pays rent every month.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from tbanthony:

Someone just hacked my online banking account this week and stole $500 using Zelle. Apparently Zelle is the easiest way to steal money from an account. My bank couldn’t stop the pending transaction. Not a fan.

You need a new bank....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-use-zelle?tu=whthrs166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.