(Topic ID: 84003)

Anyone tried Swemmer boards for Gottlieb?

By chilimac

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Fretto1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I saw this guy on youtube that makes custom boards for Gottliebs. I need a sys 80 sound and
    speech board, and I'm wondering if anyone has a Swemmer board, or which brand
    would be best overall. Thanks

#3 10 years ago

He has done some board work for me and they were perfect.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from chilimac:

I saw this guy on youtube that makes custom boards for Gottliebs. I need a sys 80 sound and

Yes i have used them in my haunted house and have had no problems.

1 week later
    #5 10 years ago
    Quoted from chilimac:

I should have some again in April.
    I located some Votrax Speech chips which are the very base to determine IF and how many I can build.
    These upcoming ones will have the new amplifier section integrated.
    When having these last year for the first time, the sound was just great and very powerful.
    None of them came back for repair or other issues.
    So, send me a PM and keep checking because numbers are very limited.
    Did you figure out what was the problem with your Ni-Wumpf MPU?
    I hope that got taken care of.
    I have no clue about these, never seen or had one but I heard they are good boards.
    My latest MPU and driver boards are interchangeable with the new ones from Ni-Wumpf by the way.
    I followed their connector pin-out and copied it on my designs.
    Reason being is to let the people choose for themselves what board product they want.
    All I care about is staying compatible.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-tried-swemmer-boards-for-gottlieb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.