(Topic ID: 47765)

Anyone thinking of selling their WOZECLE ?

By Dayhuff

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

grammar.jpg
Grammer_Nazi.png
#1 11 years ago

I may be in the market for one after having played one here all night. Email me with a price.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Post edited by absocountry2 : there to their

#2 11 years ago

This is where one of those pesky MOP FT threads would get some interest

#3 11 years ago

Ack! Two threads with the wrong their/there/they're right above each other!

#4 11 years ago

Ack! Two threads with the wrong their/there/they're right above each other!

Sorry, can't help myself.

Grammer_Nazi.pngGrammer_Nazi.png

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sorry, can't help myself.

As a fellow grammar Nazi, this made me laugh.

#6 11 years ago

grammar.jpggrammar.jpg

#7 11 years ago

^ Oh, I'm saving that one!

#8 11 years ago

That's an awesome pic. I'm saving that one; good counter . . . I'll use it when I grammer nazi next time.

#9 11 years ago

Incorrect grammar is you're own loose

#10 11 years ago

Sunday Bump. Still looking for someone that wants to sell there rights.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Sunday Bump. Still looking for someone that wants to sell there rights.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

I've got a friend who would sell his for $8000 and that's firm. Paid in full direct from Jack.

#12 11 years ago

Ack! Someone get this man a WOZ, STAT!

#13 11 years ago

one for 8500 on mr pinball. John give it some time prices will come down or just buy a reg from Jack in a year. He is going to build until everyone that wants one gets one....I think one just sold for 7k on here a week or so ago.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Ack! Someone get this man a WOZ, STAT!

There you go....if there'yres anyone that wants to sell off their rights and get they're money back please send me there's contact information so I can buy their game.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

.I think one just sold for 7k on here a week or so ago.

To me, that was a very unique and quick sale. The Seller just wanted quick $$$ for I believe a METLE.

#16 11 years ago

I know some yore shit.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

There you go....if there'yres anyone that wants to sell off their rights and get they're money back please send me there's contact information so I can buy their game.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

So you could buy one at a premium price on Mr pinball but won't. Basically you're saying you will pay, what?

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

To me, that was a very unique and quick sale. The Seller just wanted quick $$$ for I believe a METLE.

Yes. This seller needed to sell quickly in order to secure a Metallica LE during all the craziness on release day.-It was essentially an even up trade. At the time it seemed like he was selling himself short but in retrospect it seems like a smart financial move as MOPLE seems to be worth more than WOZECLE right now.

#19 11 years ago

Yeah, well the 'sell thier rights and get their money back' statement just leads one to think that John wants that situation to repeat itself when the WOZ is just about to ship.

Hey if he gets it, maybe another desperate or eager seller? Great for him.

I would be surprised, especially after our emails we got from JJP last week.
I might be in for a Hobbit too!

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I may be in the market for one after having played one here all night. Email me with a price.
ThanksJohn P. DayhuffBattle Creek, MI.269-979-3836
Post edited by absocountry2 : there to their

I was impressed with the machine as well John. If you like it, that says a lot about the game. Good luck!

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yeah, well the 'sell thier rights and get their money back' statement just leads one to think that John wants that situation to repeat itself when the WOZ is just about to ship.
Hey if he gets it, maybe another desperate or eager seller? Great for him.

I'm not sure what you mean by that but I'm not looking to low ball someone if thats what your saying?. I know the going rate now is $7700 and thats the price range I'm looking for. I've had several people contact me, some have already dropped off the face of the earth and I never tried to offer them less. I dont intend to. I'm looking to pick up one of these for myself to keep, not to flip. Simple. Lets not turn this into another WOZ bashing thread. I like the game, the wife likes the game and is willing to give up her beloved HUO X-Files machine ( FINALLY ) for the WOZ game. I need to strike while the irons hot as far as thats concerned before she changes her mind.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

I know some yore shit.

WTF?

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

We don't need to see your name and phone number on every post. Wanna get spammed?

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

We don't need to see your name and phone number on every post. Wanna get spammed?

Get used to it, its been there for 17 years and counting and I've never had a problem or complaint until now.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Get used to it, its been there for 17 years and counting and I've never had a problem or complaint until now.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Different world bro. I wouldn't do it from now on. Also, it's not a complaint. Just a suggestion.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Watch out John. There are some crazies around here.

#27 11 years ago

Name and phone seems like a crazy thing to complain about. He is a business man. Just like products need recognition so do names. I see no problem with this in any day and age.

Just my opinion flame suit on

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Name and phone seems like a crazy thing to complain about. He is a business man. Just like products need recognition so do names. I see no problem with this in any day and age.
Just my opinion flame suit on

Thanks guys for your suggestions and for backing me up. Couple of reasons I started posting that way years ago was because when trying to make a deal happen via emails it always took forever going back and forth. Putting a phone number out there for people to call me made the deals happen in minutes instead of days or sometimes weeks.... The other reason is that I think people feel comfortable if they know who there dealing with upfront instead of a nickname. Plus when people see that over and over they know I have nothing to hide. If there's one thing I learned from this hobby is that your reputation is everything and if people get to know who you are then they will have no problem making a handshake deal over the phone.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Thanks guys for your suggestions and for backing me up. Couple of reasons I started posting that way years ago was because when trying to make a deal happen via emails it always took forever going back and forth. Putting a phone number out there for people to call me made the deals happen in minutes instead of days or sometimes weeks.... The other reason is that I think people feel comfortable if they know who there dealing with upfront instead of a nickname. Plus when people see that over and over they know I have nothing to hide. If there's one thing I learned from this hobby is that your reputation is everything and if people get to know who you are then they will have no problem making a handshake deal over the phone.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Looks self consuming to me. Easy to PM someone your phone number like Jaimmy does.

#30 11 years ago

I think John can do what he wants and it's not up to any of us to judge. JMO

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Looks self consuming to me. Easy to PM someone your phone number like Jaimmy does.

How do you think people who are well known and have their name and number all over the internet acquire so many pins. I would speculate that John and others get some calls once and a while like,
"I have this friend who has an old pinball thingy in the basement, Someone gave me your number and said you buy these."

John Dayhuff is a grown man who can make his own decisions.

#32 11 years ago

Speaking of decisions, do you have any tempting trades John?

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Looks self consuming to me.

What?

#34 11 years ago

Why wouldn't you just wait til the game actually comes out and wait to see how it really is? It shluld be soon enough. There may be issues that could be addressed before you spend your money or you may decide you don't want it.
And If you can't find an LE , you can always buy a pro.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Why wouldn't you just wait til the game actually comes out and wait to see how it really is? It shluld be soon enough. There may be issues that could be addressed before you spend your money or you may decide you don't want it.
And If you can't find an LE , you can always buy a pro.

did you even read his first post?

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

did you even read his first post?

No he didn't. And you also can't buy a "pro" as no such model exists.

There is nothing "pro" about a gimped game.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

No he didn't. And you also can't buy a "pro" as no such model exists.

I think you know what i mean by Pro.
I was just suggesting he waits a week or two for them to ship. Just because he played one all night does not mean there can't be issues with boards or code or parts when hundreds of games ship.

And here's a bump for one of the good guys in the hobby in case he hasn't scooped one up yet.

#38 10 years ago

I am thinking about it.. only one ramp on the game!

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Yes. This seller needed to sell quickly in order to secure a Metallica LE during all the craziness on release day.-It was essentially an even up trade. At the time it seemed like he was selling himself short but in retrospect it seems like a smart financial move as MOPLE seems to be worth more than WOZECLE right now.

The seller (me) wanted a Metallica LE and was really disappointed in the Jersey Jack experience, I had my money tied up for a few years and just wanted a little return on my money, but not flip a game just to flip a game. So I sold it for under the market rate, but more then I paid the real question is what if the sellers order got canceled would he be happy or sad... First of all it was not canceled and I am happy, otherwise I would have been just fine with it. WOZ was not the game for me, I hope to play Jersey Jacks next game and perhaps try again but when they have product.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

What you have amassed regarding your collection is incredible . Very few of us have had your success in numbers. Don't know you, but respect the way you manage this hobby.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

What you have amassed regarding your collection is incredible . Very few of us have had your success in numbers. Don't know you, but respect the way you manage this hobby.

Thanks Banker, I appreciate that. Out of the 481 pins I've owned what your seeing is what I've kept out of that. Its been a lot of fun for sure and I hope to continue for a long time to come.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#42 10 years ago

Bankers collection is not too shabby either.

#43 10 years ago

Neither is yours!....and soon to get bigger!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-thinking-of-selling-there-wozecle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.