(Topic ID: 161933)

Anyone think parts shipping prices are a joke?

By balboarules

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    0010-micky (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    McD_6_Mile_and_Greenfield_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    carbon-footprint_med_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    peter-noone-and-hermans-hermits-lady-barbara-columbia-3_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    low_(resized).jpeg
    7118856_orig_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider curiusgeorge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#278 5 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

I was trying to give you 25 thumbs up but Pinside wouldn’t let me. The USPS is a joke. They’re not government owned anymore so they clam, but yet they take every government day off. FYI: They’re still government owned why do you think are so screwed up? And if you want to argue that they aren’t government owned, then why can’t you carry a gun in to the post office? It’s a felony even if you have a carry conceal permit. I can carry one into a UPS store or a FedEx store and that’s not a felony. Plus my post office here loses more stuff and damages more stuff than any shipping company I have ever seen. And by the way we own a large company and we ship a lot of products. Don’t even get me started on their attitude, remind me being at the DMV. There also the same company that wanted to get Congress and the Senate to pass a bill to charge people to send an email. Wack jobs, and that doesn’t mean everybody at the United States Postal Service is a whack job just 80%. lol

I think you are a bit confused. USPS is a Federal Agency, that is not supported by tax dollars. They are self sufficient, or at least were until Congress required them to prefund pensions 75 years in advance. The reason you can't carry a gun into the post office, is because it is a federal agency, and as such, also follows the federal calendar. For full disclosure, I work as a clerk for the post office, so I guess I'm a whack job.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider curiusgeorge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-think-parts-shipping-prices-are-a-joke?tu=curiusgeorge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.