Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jorro
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“You believe in aliens and are they at Area 51”

• Yes 40 votes
      30%
    • No 94 votes
      70%

(134 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190921_174028 (resized).png
    E08E2C84-F770-46A2-B654-D2B4A0E9A9DA.jpeg
    77449F61-ABC6-4656-A320-C9BABDCF0491 (resized).jpeg
    ED6FD220-3DD0-408B-8593-D8972D0E3AB5 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    349dff915f345c976c59d0e92ba1bef7.jpg
    03eafeb5455534e73f2f2a143ecc6851.jpg
    Screenshot_20190718-141111_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190718-141102_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Area_51-A (resized).jpg
    BCB09197-AE68-4E0C-AA86-269BB53D27F2 (resized).jpeg
    CFDCE112-3A8D-4D83-B005-E8AA23437249 (resized).jpeg
    CA4C0730-51FC-462D-AFD8-832009C68FD8.gif
    62F34970-1C0C-4D01-9E9F-421AB50FDEF5 (resized).jpeg
    D8887DB0-050A-4D6E-9DAB-514C93BEB3FF (resized).jpeg
    FCA2571B-EEA7-42FB-AA95-885AC5831362 (resized).jpeg

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

Just wondering who signed up if anybody.

Do you believe in aliens?

#3 4 years ago

Storming Area 51; hope it's televised! That way we can see some cool tech when they wipe out 500 people within seconds.

Seriously, I have to believe this is just more propaganda somehow to gain more attention before some type of disclosure.

When I say disclosure, it could simply be we're not the first civilization on Earth. Of course, I'm not a believer we are alone in the universe either. Ymmd.

Let the mocking commence! That's what we've been programmed to do.

#4 4 years ago
    FCA2571B-EEA7-42FB-AA95-885AC5831362 (resized).jpegFCA2571B-EEA7-42FB-AA95-885AC5831362 (resized).jpeg
    #5 4 years ago

People would lose their shit if the govt sent “the smoking man” from x files to the gate to meet the masses.

D8887DB0-050A-4D6E-9DAB-514C93BEB3FF (resized).jpegD8887DB0-050A-4D6E-9DAB-514C93BEB3FF (resized).jpeg
    #6 4 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

We're going streaking!

Aren't aliens always streaking you never see them wearing clothes

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Seriously, I have to believe this is just more propaganda somehow to gain more attention before some type of disclosure.

This...What I wonder is what the left hand is doing while they’re showing us this. More propaganda.

#8 4 years ago

Yeah, I signed up.

Like 100 percent of everybody else who signed up I won't actually be going.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Aren't aliens always streaking you never see them wearing clothes

Ask Roger from American Dad.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

This...What I wonder is what the left hand is doing while they’re showing us this. More propaganda.

Probably a distraction from what other things are going on.....

#11 4 years ago

Like many others, I believe that we can’t be the only living civilization..

62F34970-1C0C-4D01-9E9F-421AB50FDEF5 (resized).jpeg62F34970-1C0C-4D01-9E9F-421AB50FDEF5 (resized).jpeg
    #12 4 years ago

My guess is that people will not even be able to get close to a secret installation like this.
    After they get fined for causing a disturbance, they will probably wish that they had stayed home on their computers...

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

Like many others, I believe that we can’t be the only living civilization..[quoted image]

That woman being interviewed is totally an alien with a wig on

#14 4 years ago

Storming Area 51 would be an attack on the government which warrants lethal action. 2 mini-guns would mow a whole field of people down in like 10 seconds. I know this for a fact, I’ve watched Predator like 1000 times
    CA4C0730-51FC-462D-AFD8-832009C68FD8.gifCA4C0730-51FC-462D-AFD8-832009C68FD8.gif

#15 4 years ago

Let's for the fun of it agree there are aliens in there. Do these people think they are behind a 1 inch door? They would be layers and layers in.
    These people would never even get close.

#16 4 years ago

I have three theories of what could be hiding in Area 51.
    1 Pinball Machines from the future.
    2 Deeproot pinball machines
    3 A horde of Highway Alien pinball machines.

#17 4 years ago

Signs around the outer fencing state they will use deadly force. Going to take a pass on this event.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Signs around the outer fencing state they will use deadly force

A friend told me that someone was shot in January and died from the wound. I don't know if that's true or fueling this crazy sauce. But I'll get my popcorn out for the news reports.

#19 4 years ago

I'm definitely in. The alien I am taking home will be named Bob.

#20 4 years ago

We should be good I brought a friend. If your human you know what to do!

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

A friend told me that someone was shot in January and died from the wound. I don't know if that's true or fueling this crazy sauce. But I'll get my popcorn out for the news reports.

Popcorn for me too!
    America has become this pathetic Utopia where all threats are empty and if you lay a finger on someone you’ll get sued to death. It would be a good wake up call for these entitled morons to see stupidity punished exactly how the threat warns. Even as simple as “Do not trespass or we will use deadly force”

#22 4 years ago

Say hello to my little friend.

CFDCE112-3A8D-4D83-B005-E8AA23437249 (resized).jpegCFDCE112-3A8D-4D83-B005-E8AA23437249 (resized).jpeg
    #23 4 years ago

I hope they live stream it

Darwin awards for everyone!!

#24 4 years ago

ALM,

Alien lives matter! And all of you who dont believe in aliens and will not help to free them are all racists!

#25 4 years ago

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/newsbeat-48989949

Storming a military base - great idea!

#26 4 years ago

Gotta wonder if 1000 people walked into Area 51 would they be shot at?

BCB09197-AE68-4E0C-AA86-269BB53D27F2 (resized).jpegBCB09197-AE68-4E0C-AA86-269BB53D27F2 (resized).jpeg
    #27 4 years ago

I think most people know that it’s just a joke but just “signed up” so they can say they they did. Most wont try it....

That said, I’ll bet that a fraction of a percent of those million plus that did sign up will try to rush the base. Depending on how many actually try will determine the outcome...less than a hundred will likely just result in arrests. A larger group rushing the base will probably result in a few getting shot and the second those first bullets hit them, that mob will turn around and run screaming in the other direction...”THEY ARE REALLY SHOOTING AT US!”

And then there will be sorts of news stories from those that run away about the “excessive force” shown and how they were all just victims and that didn’t do anything to warrant that response...

#28 4 years ago

Security will probably just use that big sound machine that makes you poop in your pants.

It's called TheSuperBrownNoteMachineOnWheels or something like that.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Security will probably just use that big sound machine that makes you poop in your pants

Absolutely. They probably have those ridiculously huge water hoses that cruise ships use to defend against pirates too. It would be a rather interesting show watching the poop machine and the water hose combo defend the base...think how revolting that water would get...

#30 4 years ago

This might end up being an epic desert party like Burning Man or similar event. Of course a few kids might get hopped up and jump a fence. Insta pay per view buy for me.

#31 4 years ago

While I can only hope the massive firehoses and the poopy pants machine will be utilized, I highly doubt one single person will get to the gate and/or fence.

#32 4 years ago

Serious logical poll problem:

For all the people who do believe in the existence of aliens, and do NOT believe they are at area 51... They cannot place a clear vote. So they will mix their votes between the two sides.

-mof

#33 4 years ago

Hmm, can't wait for the "storm the compound" mode on the new to be created Area 51 pin. Maybe a mini playfield where you're the gunner shooting down trespassers in the style of Hyperball

#34 4 years ago

I don't think the Gov would be foolish enought to put Aliens at Area 51.
    They deported them

#35 4 years ago

Everyone knows the Aliens are stored in Area 51-A...

Area_51-A (resized).jpgArea_51-A (resized).jpg
    #36 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Security will probably just use that big sound machine that makes you poop in your pants.

Active Denial System:

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Active Denial System:

That's pretty crazy never seen that

#38 4 years ago

This guy went

Screenshot_20190718-141102_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190718-141102_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190718-141111_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190718-141111_Facebook (resized).jpg
    #39 4 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Poll doesn't have all the options:
    [x] believes in the likelihood of aliens AND believes if they had the technology to make it all the way to Earth, the least likely thing that would ever occur would be a crash landing -- thus there is very likely nothing at area 51.

Or how many assholes will get shot trying to storm Area 51?

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Solid State Active Denial Technology

#41 4 years ago

All they need to do is hinder the stormers' coordination skills.

The people will aim for the Area 51 entrance ramp, but miss and hit the post.

#42 4 years ago

A friend of mine and wife went to see Area 51 on vacation to Vegas. He got too close near the outer perimeter and a car showed up with 2 armed guards. The must have already looked him up as they knew his name, address, where he worked and that they were on vacation. They said something like he'd better go back to Vegas and enjoy his vacation. The car followed them all the way back to Vegas to make sure they were leaving.

They don't play around out there so I wouldn't test them. Hell, about 30 people working their got seriously sick from something they burned on site. They hired a lawyer to sue and were stonewalled in court.

Sounds like another millennial "Fillintheblank challenge".

#43 4 years ago

Area 51 would make a great non-licensed pinball theme.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

A friend of mine and wife went to see Area 51 on vacation to Vegas. He got too close near the outer perimeter and a car showed up with 2 armed guards. The must have already looked him up as they knew his name, address, where he worked and that they were on vacation. They said something like he'd better go back to Vegas and enjoy his vacation. The car followed them all the way back to Vegas to make sure they were leaving.

Sounds like an urban legend to me. Always starts with "A friend of mine..........." It's about 150 miles from Vegas to Area 51.

#45 4 years ago

Area 51 I thought is, or was used as a military research facility, isn't that where they developed the stealth fighter?

#46 4 years ago

I just hope that any response is carefully measured and we avoid a Battle of Blair Mountain, L.A. Riot, or Kent State situation, though I can imagine aircraft from Nellis being scrambled as a show of force if a large crowd does show up (apparently all lodging in Rachel, Alamo, and Tonopah is booked solid, which is a bit ominous).

#47 4 years ago

Article on the web says the guy who started this all is very worried the Feds are going to charge him.

#48 4 years ago

No ammunition needed to thwart the crowd. Some high powered 5g pointed in their general direction will change their minds quickly. Nobody likes getting treated like a microwave dinner.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm definitely in. The alien I am taking home will be named Bob.

Good choice, as you'll probably get a good discount on furniture from him.

Quoted from FatPanda:

2019 UFO Si with 6-speed manual for $70,000

My wife wanted to buy that, but had to pass 'cause she can't drive a manual transmission.

Quoted from Chisox:

I can only hope the massive firehoses and the poopy pants machine will be utilized.

Didn't they have one of those machines on Bozo's Circus way back when?

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Area 51 would make a great non-licensed pinball theme.

Hey I like that idea and then maybe the rules of the game would be to try to break into Area 51 and free the aliens

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-signed-up-for-storming-area-51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.