7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lordloss
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hi, I need a Stern U213 PAL chip 520-5136. Anyone selling one? K's Arcade has them 20 Dollars and 18 Dollars shipping!?

#2 7 years ago

maybe try giving Melissa at Cointaker a call. I bought one from her last year, I think it was something like $25 shipped.

#3 7 years ago

Why not buy it from your local Stern Distributor? Brady/Starburst in Miramar. Call them and they will get it there. You drive over and pick up. No shipping fee as they ship stuff from NC there daily.

#4 7 years ago

I see $12 shipping at K's. Maybe contact them and see if they can adjust it. I always find them to be reasonable, and super fast shippers.

#5 7 years ago

i do , except sharks and lots se. i have u213 , sound and display pal chips.

#6 7 years ago

love spell check. should read except sharkeys and lotr se

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Hi, I need a Stern U213 PAL chip 520-5136. Anyone selling one? K's Arcade has them 20 Dollars and 18 Dollars shipping!?

I asked K for a partial refund on shipping, since he charged 2X actual prices and he told me shipping was expensive. Sure was expensive using free shipping supplies and flat rate shipping

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-selling-stern-pal-chips and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.