(Topic ID: 63860)

Anyone selling shaker motors at York show?

By Butch2099

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Butch2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

I actually have 2 extras for $160 each. So if someone wants to stop by my house and deliver these it is up to you guys. I am not going to York. I ordered 8 and only needed 6 so two are NIB. I don't ship it is pick-up only.

I was just going to keep them because eventually I will use them but if someone wants 2 for $320.

Just PM me if you know anyone going that will drop them off for you (you can paypal me the money).

Makes no difference to me as I was not actively selling them as I figured it could not hurt to have a couple extra around (they were shipped to me 5 months ago and have not been opened).

#11 10 years ago

I have 2 to sell. The price I have is $160 for anyone that can pick it up at my home or $180 and I will ship it to your house (price includes paypal fees as well).

Just PM me if anyone wants it. I can ship them out tomorrow as I have to go to the post office.

Also, if anyone has someone that will pick it up at my house (they have to come to me...lol) the friend can give me $160 cash and I will give them the shaker motor and they can bring it to you (no paypal or shipping). Personally, I prefer that option to be honest. I am just throwing out the other option as well.

Just PM me....first come, first serve as I was going to just keep the 2 extra for me for future use.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-selling-shaker-motors-at-york-show?tu=houseofpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.