(Topic ID: 63860)

Anyone selling shaker motors at York show?

By Butch2099

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Butch2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I had a shaker motor for $160 in PBL cart and now the price jumped to $195. (I won't say overnight but short enough time that it was still showing $160 until I hit checkout & then it updated to $195)
    Is anyone selling these at York? Any ideas on what the price might be for that at a show compared to PBL or anyone else?

#2 7 years ago

Also looking for a cliffy shooter lane protector. Would anyone be selling those also? Or should I just order from Cliffy?

#3 7 years ago

cointaker usually has them at the show

#4 7 years ago

Ouch. I was going to buy one too. I guess I should have bought one when I was going to buy one. Priced me out.

#5 7 years ago

I actually have 2 extras for $160 each. So if someone wants to stop by my house and deliver these it is up to you guys. I am not going to York. I ordered 8 and only needed 6 so two are NIB. I don't ship it is pick-up only.

I was just going to keep them because eventually I will use them but if someone wants 2 for $320.

Just PM me if you know anyone going that will drop them off for you (you can paypal me the money).

Makes no difference to me as I was not actively selling them as I figured it could not hurt to have a couple extra around (they were shipped to me 5 months ago and have not been opened).

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

I actually have 2 extras for $160 each. So if someone wants to stop by my house and deliver these it is up to you guys. I am not going to York. I ordered 8 and only needed 6 so two are NIB. I don't ship it is pick-up only.
    I was just going to keep them because eventually I will use them but if someone wants 2 for $320.
    Just PM me if you know anyone going that will drop them off for you (you can paypal me the money).
    Makes no difference to me as I was not actively selling them as I figured it could not hurt to have a couple extra around (they were shipped to me 5 months ago and have not been opened).

I would be up for 1 of them. Do you know anyone going to ths show you trust? I could pay them there so you avoid paypal fees.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from rooftop:

cointaker usually has them at the show

Motors or Cliffys?

#8 7 years ago

Cointaker usually has the motors and some other items like Mirror blades and flipper button protectors along with their massive selection of LEDs.

#9 7 years ago

I have one out of a sys11 I was going to put it in F14 but havnt gotten around to it yet what are they worth if compatable??

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I had a shaker motor for $160 in PBL cart and now the price jumped to $195. (I won't say overnight but short enough time that it was still showing $160 until I hit checkout & then it updated to $195)
    Is anyone selling these at York? Any ideas on what the price might be for that at a show compared to PBL or anyone else?

I had the same thing happen to me, I had it in my cart at $160, couldn't finish my order that day. Came back to it and it jumped to $195.

Anyone have one they're willing to sell for $160, shipping extra?

thanks, Michael

#11 7 years ago

I have 2 to sell. The price I have is $160 for anyone that can pick it up at my home or $180 and I will ship it to your house (price includes paypal fees as well).

Just PM me if anyone wants it. I can ship them out tomorrow as I have to go to the post office.

Also, if anyone has someone that will pick it up at my house (they have to come to me...lol) the friend can give me $160 cash and I will give them the shaker motor and they can bring it to you (no paypal or shipping). Personally, I prefer that option to be honest. I am just throwing out the other option as well.

Just PM me....first come, first serve as I was going to just keep the 2 extra for me for future use.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

I have 2 to sell. The price I have is $160 for anyone that can pick it up at my home or $180 and I will ship it to your house (price includes paypal fees as well).
    Just PM me if anyone wants it. I can ship them out tomorrow as I have to go to the post office.
    Also, if anyone has someone that will pick it up at my house (they have to come to me...lol) the friend can give me $160 cash and I will give them the shaker motor and they can bring it to you (no paypal or shipping). Personally, I prefer that option to be honest. I am just throwing out the other option as well.
    Just PM me....first come, first serve as I was going to just keep the 2 extra for me for future use.

I appreciate the offer for $180 I'll hold off until the show. Maybe cointaker will have a special going there. If you happen to know someone who is going to York on Saturday I would be a buyer at the $160. Thx

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside