6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by hassanchop
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

logo-rgb.png
    2014-03-19 21.56.51.jpg
    texas_pinball_festival_201495.jpg
    front_pininja.jpg
    Williams_Script_Logo Shirt SAMPLE.jpg
    MM Shirt Front Sample.jpg
    F-14 Shirt Sample.jpg
    Earthshaker Sample.jpg
    TShirt Proof.jpg
    photo2_zpsbf3f32fa.jpg
    toyproblem.jpg
    970195_10200689453151693_1403503050_n.jpg
    Project Pinball 001.JPG
    whitefront.jpg
    whitebacklogo.jpg
    whitefrontlogo.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Like the heading says, anyone have any t shirts for sale.

#2 6 years ago

After a short Google search... now

I'm wondering where to find this t-shirt. Surely some pinsiders wear this design

wave_shirt.gif

It was design only. Couldn't find a for sale page.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funny-pinball-t-shirtssayings

#4 6 years ago

Why is it that so many people ignore the defacto standard that has been around for so long? T-Shirts should have a small logo on the front and large logo on the rear. T-Shirts with a large logo on the front and nothing on the rear are backwards. If you are making shirts, don't go cheap, make them right and you will sell more of them. Off my soapbox...

#5 6 years ago

I am going to be doing some T-shirts with this logo soon, taking longer than I expected...

logo with girl.jpg

#6 6 years ago

John,

Some people don't like a small logo in the front and large logo on the rear. Like myself, for example. It's not cheap. It's just a preference. And I think it looks cooler. Off MY soapbox...

#7 6 years ago

Stern has awesome looking Dirty Donny Tee's for the next two days.

http://costore.com/sternpinball/productenlarged.asp?peid=235&pid=4904642

#8 6 years ago

I've bought several shirts from http://www.pinballshirts.com/product-category/t-shirts

great quality t-shirts and printing, and good guys, too.

They've got some sweet Python Anghelo designs and my favorite is the "You're Gonna Need Change"
    with a colorized pin.

#9 6 years ago

Probably should mention the Barry Oursler inspired shirt we had Jon Chad design for us.
    Available here:

http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/index.php/order-show-shirt/

sfgeshirt.png

#10 6 years ago

I've putting together an original pinball shirt design right now - should have it up here on Pinside in a couple of days to gauge interest and put an order together. As far as printing on both the front and back, it really just comes down to how how much you want to spend on a tshirt. For small runs it's hard to justify printing a little logo anywhere, and better just to go with a big image on the front. Bang for the buck.

#12 6 years ago

Pinsider Name - ROCK914

Chris had one made up that he was selling at the PATZ show that seemed rather popular.

#14 6 years ago

Pinside has their own tshirts in the Pinside shop.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

After a short Google search... now
    I'm wondering where to find this t-shirt. Surely some pinsiders wear this design

It was design only. Couldn't find a for sale page.
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funny-pinball-t-shirtssayings

wave_shirt.gif 67 KB

I want this shirt! Size XL where do I send my $$

#16 6 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements Tshirts and PInballSTAR / WOZ Tshirts...

$ 15.00 each plus $ 5.00 shipping and all proceeds go to our WOZ game donation to Children's Hospitals Charity Fund...

You can paypal me at Joe@PinballSTAR.com - please include your size in the remarks section...

greyback.jpg
    greybacklogo.jpg
    greyfront.jpg
    greyfrontlogo.jpg
    whiteback.jpg
    whitebacklogo.jpg
    whitefront.jpg
    whitefrontlogo.jpg

#17 6 years ago

If anyone is doing their own logo, contact Greg at pinballswag.com and he can probably make them cheaper than elsewhere. Plus provide a website for people to order.

#18 6 years ago

Project Pinball 001.JPGProject Pinball 001.JPG

#19 6 years ago

My wife had this made for me last year for Father's Day. It was modeled after the Toy Hunter's shirt that says I have a toy problem. It is very applicable.

970195_10200689453151693_1403503050_n.jpg

toyproblem.jpg
    #20 6 years ago
    Quoted from gouveia:

John,
    Some people don't like a small logo in the front and large logo on the rear. Like myself, for example. It's not cheap. It's just a preference. And I think it looks cooler. Off MY soapbox...

True, there are some. We have a Florida player with really long hair that would cover any logo on the back. For the most part though high quality t-shirts follow the small on front, large on back format. For pinball it makes even more sense because people can't see the front of your shirt when you are playing.

#21 6 years ago

We canucks at pinballrevolution.com have been getting these ones made.

photo2_zpsbf3f32fa.jpg

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Why is it that so many people ignore the defacto standard that has been around for so long? T-Shirts should have a small logo on the front and large logo on the rear.

Uff no thanks...I retired my OP & Vuarnet shirts in the 80s

#23 6 years ago

We're working on officially licensed shirts and plan to have many more coming in the future. As of now we have 5 designs and they are all on the front of the shirt. If you want the design on the back, we can print it that way (advantage of digital printing) just ask us or send us a message after your order. We can also put the designs on most any color shirt.

FYI: We've modeled these off of original promo shirts from Bally and Williams which had the designs on the front.

I've been working on art for some more shirts, and if you guys want a Williams logo on the back and small logo on the front, I've already been working on that, but don't have it approved by legal yet (I'm getting ready to send another batch of shirts to them).

Greg
    PinballSWAG.com

TShirt Proof.jpg

F-14 Shirt Sample.jpg

Earthshaker Sample.jpg

MM Shirt Front Sample.jpg

Williams_Script_Logo Shirt SAMPLE.jpg

#24 6 years ago

You can check πninja T-shirt
    front_pininja.jpg

Here is the link to the successful Teespring campaign http://teespring.com/pininja
    A limited number of πninja T-shirts in different colors is coming this week. PM if interested.

#25 6 years ago

Oh, and if any of you with original designs would like them printed or want to put them on our site for others to buy easily without hassling with orders and shipping please contact me.

Greg

#26 6 years ago

My pin-related shirt served me well. Twice now...actually...now that I think about it.

texas_pinball_festival_201495.jpg
    #27 6 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballNut:

We're working on officially licensed shirts and plan to have many more coming in the future. As of now we have 5 designs and they are all on the front of the shirt. If you want the design on the back, we can print it that way (advantage of digital printing) just ask us or send us a message after your order. We can also put the designs on most any color shirt.
    FYI: We've modeled these off of original promo shirts from Bally and Williams which had the designs on the front.
    I've been working on art for some more shirts, and if you guys want a Williams logo on the back and small logo on the front, I've already been working on that, but don't have it approved by legal yet (I'm getting ready to send another batch of shirts to them).
    Greg
    PinballSWAG.com

Gonna have to order a Williams shirt from ya

#28 6 years ago

If you want something from the Bay Area, Free Gold Watch has really cool designs. The in-demand San Francisco Pinball Dept. shirts and hoodies are now back in stock too. I had traded mine for a Lyons Classic Pinball since someone I met really really wanted mine

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Why is it that so many people ignore the defacto standard that has been around for so long? T-Shirts should have a small logo on the front and large logo on the rear. T-Shirts with a large logo on the front and nothing on the rear are backwards. If you are making shirts, don't go cheap, make them right and you will sell more of them. Off my soapbox...

THANK YOU !! I refuse to even buy or wear a Tshirt with the design on the front. My gut sticks out far enough, no need to draw more attention to it. Plus they just look better on the back.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJeff:

Pinsider Name - ROCK914
    Chris had one made up that he was selling at the PATZ show that seemed rather popular.

Thanks Jeff, Yep still have some sizes L and XL. Here is a photo of the back the front is just my Logo.
    2014-03-19 21.56.51.jpg

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

Pinside has their own tshirts in the Pinside shop.

Where do I find that?

#34 6 years ago

Is Pinside affiliated with printfection? Or is there more than one business that runs off that site?

I just got done with a long, fairly drawn out order with them. I ordered two Chris Farley shirts from them on April 18th and just got them today. $50 for both shirts with $10 shipping from Denver, Colorado (500 mi from here). The shipping alone took 10 days. (??) Priority mail would have been $4 and it's 3 days max to anywhere in the continental U.S. This is one state away, from major mail hub to major mail hub.

Nowhere did they indicate that I would have to wait for my order before I made it; they never indicated that my shirts weren't manufactured yet. I was only notified that they would be delaying my order after the order had been placed and they'd charged my card.

Despite the $10 shipping charge for two t-shirts (weighing about 1 lb total), there was no tracking number.

If buying shirts from them helps Pinside, then by all means. But based on my recent experience, expect a long wait.

Guess I could be a little more ticked off with them, but I have the shirts.... and it's a first-world problem anyway.

#35 6 years ago

My friend is making some cool viking style shirts.
    http://www.tilt-hammer.com/

#37 6 years ago

Looks GREAT! Please feel free to drum up some memberships over at PBRev

#38 6 years ago

We have the Project Pinball Charity t-shirts which we are very proud of. They brightly colored and durable. I been wearing mine three times a week for over 6 months now.

Plus, all the T-shirts proceeds go right toward the purchase of another pinball machine for another hospital.

Here is Jim wearing his Project Pinball T-shirt at Pinburgh this year.
    Jim-Pinburgh-tshirt-556.jpg

You can get more purchase information here. http://www.projectpinball.org/how-to-help/

Project Pinball Tshirt Mockup2-588.jpg

(Thank you Bob!)

#39 6 years ago

These are going to look awesome Jason!

#40 6 years ago

ebay.com link » Got Pinball Mens Tee Shirt Size Small 6xl Color

Simple but I like it. My wife got myself, her and my daughter one and we wear them at the shows we attend. Ironically enough my wife gets a lot of people asking her about the shirt and I've yet to have anyone ask me about it.

Guess boobs help make the shirts look better or something

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

ebay.com link » Got Pinball Mens Tee Shirt Size Small 6xl Color
    Simple but I like it. My wife got myself, her and my daughter one and we wear them at the shows we attend. Ironically enough my wife gets a lot of people asking her about the shirt and I've yet to have anyone ask me about it.
    Guess boobs help make the shirts look better or something

That's Randy, he also sells pinball machines

#42 6 years ago

I would like one based off the old Kool Aid commercials. Have a big all breaking thru a wall with the words KC Pinball OH YEAH!

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Looks GREAT! Please feel free to drum up some memberships over at PBRev

You bet!

#44 6 years ago

There was someone who had I love Knockers T-shirt. It was REALLY funny. On the front it just said "I love Knockers". Then on the back was a Williams diagram of the parts involved in a wpc knocker assembly. I thought it looked great and hilarious at the same time.

#45 6 years ago

Pinmatt on Redbubble designs different Pin shirts.

#46 6 years ago

I just put mine up for preorder, www.teespring.com/napavalleypinball

1 week later

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside