Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by 3pinballs
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

067 (resized).JPG
066 (resized).JPG
20161021_211531_resized (resized).jpg
20161021_211446_resized (resized).jpg
20161021_211601_resized (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Trying to find an Excellent condition Spiderman for my anniversary next month. I'm located near Detroit and will travel to Ohio, Indiana or Chicago. My wife loved the game when she played it at Clay Harrel's joint 2 months ago. Not looking for the VE edition.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

#4 2 years ago

20161021_211601_resized (resized).jpg

20161021_211446_resized (resized).jpg

20161021_211531_resized (resized).jpg

#5 2 years ago

Sorry Mike but I would never buy another game from you

#6 2 years ago

Why is that?

#7 2 years ago

Hi,
I sell mine but i'm located in France.
Like new, shaker and leds, 100% fonctionnal
3900 euros

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Ouch!

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

+1!

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I have a Custom Blue powder coated Spider-Man in Chicago

This is the nicest Spider-Man I've ever seen.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

It can't be, it doesn't have a ColorDMD!

#12 2 years ago

Looking for regular or black edition?

#13 2 years ago

PM sent

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

You didn't see mine

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Or mine!

#16 2 years ago

Or the pinball refinery one !

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

You didn't see mine

Yours looks great, it's just a 9 hour drive each way otherwise I'd get it.

#18 2 years ago

I bought a NGG years ago from GAP. Wish I still had the email correspondence from Mike, but my computer fried.

I got it for my wife for our anniversary and my dad went with me on his birthday. 4.5 hours each way, I was rushed and wanted to get it home before my wife got home from work.....never buy a game when you're in a rush or the buying mode as I didn't check things over like I should.

For one, the pics he sent weren't of the game I was buying and I printed them out but forgot to take them with me. He said that he sold so many NGG's in the past year about six, so that's where the picture mishap probably happened.

Mike said the game was shopped, but the game was dirty, even the spinning disk decal was dirty. I said I thought you shopped it out and he said yes, but it's been getting played for the last month.

The right gopher was in the up position and he didn't know why. When I got home went through settings and it was disabled. It was stuck due to the coil push spring for the shooter rod was working it way out and rubbing on the coil sleeve.....It continued to work it's way out as I played it and had to eventually get a new rod.

The right side of head had Bondo about 2 x 2 inch fix.....not a biggie.

The insert for the extra ball, shoot again was lifting on top pretty bad and I put mylar on it....this is where I still had his emails. I emailed him and told him about the lifting and Mike said it was never like that. He said it probably came loose when we moved it in the shop.....Yeah that happens alot when I move games too!!!!!!

One of the gophers wouldn't catch all the time, so I had my buddy Eric A. come over to help me and when he took it apart he couldn't believe that instead of using an OEM part, the wire form that makes the gopher catch when it's all the way up, they used a wire coat hanger instead.

Just don't feel that things were disclosed as they should.

In all, it was a fun game for the years we played it.

#19 2 years ago

New I had a photo of the coat hanger. Top is the with coat hanger and bottom is NOS part

066 (resized).JPG

067 (resized).JPG

#20 2 years ago

That's a darn good job fabricating a temporary solution from readily available parts.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

That's a darn good job fabricating a temporary solution from readily available parts.

I agree

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 1,000.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside