76DCA6A7-000E-49F6-BDA3-7B17311338D7 (resized).jpeg
7F2091BE-4A46-4D06-BE82-A2E6CA97E199 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20201021-073619_Facebook (resized).jpg
2BAB20EE-12A7-4908-8880-D236F89F2977 (resized).jpeg
AD4B3286-65E5-4526-9FEC-DFD920CEBD68 (resized).jpeg
2jbcq1 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
454E0ABC-99B8-4A00-A176-7EBB398D1D84 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

TWIP pics

IMG_0788 (resized).PNGIMG_0788 (resized).PNGIMG_0789 (resized).PNGIMG_0789 (resized).PNG
#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

This is the best thing about this release for me, a JJP closer to Stern Pro price point with out all the flash that I couldn't care less about.

Dude you ain’t buying no JJP,quit trying to bullshit us your firmly a Stern man!

#102 3 years ago

Does anyone,including JJP employees have any better pictures of the SE playfield especially the upper left area?

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

When they release I theme I like yeah I am. Is it possible they will never do that? Yes it is. And no ur a JJP man, I don't give a fuck about Stern. I know ur type. Stern r like cheap toys and JJP brought back B/W style all that crap.
"Dude u ain't buying no JJP" What do u live in a trailer park and married to ur sister?
U know its u that will never buy a Stern. Don't try to put me in that category of horseshit. Good day sir.
I said good day.

It doesn’t show on past games but I did own an AC/DC Luci for 2 years and it was cool but traded it in for a Wonka.Luci was but she got stale.
The Stern’s that I would own are JP2,DP and Ripleys I felt Wonka didn’t get a fair shake it’s a great pin just ask anyone that has it.You should get a GnR LE or a SE if it’s more affordable for you and give one a try in the home environment.

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Did the SE at first have just a big plastic in the top left or has it always been a stage? The stage looks really cool.

It was just a somewhat plain plastic with Axel only

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Ok gotcha. Thank for the clarity. Well I think from what I’m seeing in this SE, it’s a great buy for 6700. It looks fantastic.

It looks a lot better with the more complete stage,but it looks like Axel is sculpted and the others are 2d plastics?I think we’re going to see some mods for that area

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

That’s what I was thinking. I saw these the other day but very expensive.
[quoted image]

Where?

#121 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Knuckle Bonz website.

Thank you sir

#124 3 years ago

It’s a shit ton better then the original photos.I wonder if that was just a placeholder picture?

#129 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

They are kneeling so you can get a larger figure that fits in the space. If they were standing they would be teeny figures.

What he said^^^^^^^

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

First mods will be real 3D band figures

Agree but they have to fit height?

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I have zero interest but I can admit - Toy story theme is going to absolutely kill in sales. Resonates at all levels.

I just wonder how different some of the really manly men on this site would feel different if Toy Story was being built by Stern

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

You racist homophobic bastard

You forgot misogynistic genocidal conservative!

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

The same, embarrassed and ashamed. Given I'm one of the "Real manly men" Its not a case of who's building it. I feel the same with regards to TMNT. Looks like a good pin but the theme? not for me.
U know if its a case that finding Toy Story a bit of immature theme that might be geared towards children then I have to ask, do u frequent this particular establishment?[quoted image]

Is this hate speech?Nevermind you don’t have to abide by our American silliness

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

No not at all. How do u know I don't go there. Dance a little, maybe play a little Wonka pinball, who know manly stuff. I mean there's a lot of men there.

Dude you are incorrigible,there’s no helping you I’m going to play some Wonka and I will set my GnR right next to it

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Thank you very much.
Wonka
I don't think its me who can't be helped. Actually I can't but then again I don't want to be.
U really love that Wonka pinball don't ya? Good for u.

Wonka is better then Maiden any day and twice on Sunday!!!!Maiden is too easy!

#199 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

He said himself it’s too easy.

Keith said it was too easy?All I know is the couple times I played Maiden I wore that bitch out.I guess starting pinball with Whirlwind made me an expert at upper ramp shots.

#201 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What’s the deal with the “if it brings kids into pinball” argument I see bandied about so often?
The hell with kids. They cannot buy these games. They cannot be patrons of establishments that have pins without an adult bringing them there. Maybe in some cases, like a bar, they couldn’t enter even with an adult.
This is my hobby. This is your hobby. This isn’t a child’s hobby. The kids enjoy their Tik Tok phone apps. Pinball is boring to them. Unless they’re autistic or on the spectrum and can get lost batting a pinball around (like me, I suspect), they will walk away from a pin after setting a 4 player game.
Bring on a John Wick pin
Matrix 4 is coming soon, how about finally a Matrix pin?
Kingsman Secret Service
Wanna go back in time for a theme? Pulp Fiction.
Mad Max had a recent movie
Fucking Toy Story? Weak.

I vote for The Matrix and than Mad Mad

1 week later
#304 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Man...that was a disappointing stream.
CE foul-ups, game orders backed up being shipped, playfields seemingly pooling, and a really underwhelming fairly barren SE being streamed have really taken the wind out of the sails for me, for this game.
These streams need to cap off at 30-60 minutes. The energy just fizzles, and this one in particular seemed really low energy.
The white hotrails lose so much via no color changing, and no spotlights, the entire concert atmosphere seems more like a wet thud than a hard rock smash that the LE brings.
Game seems stripped to near Stern Pro levels, though the guys streaming incessantly said otherwise, and how little of a difference there was, over and over and over again. Yeesh. Seriously guys?
Even though I really don't like the upper playfield much, removing it and the bass and guitar necks AND the spotlights and color hotrails remove nearly all of the underglass excitement.
If JJP was stripping so much, they clearly could have put more than that weird empty, raptor Stern type plastics up there along with Axl.
Wonka SE is a far, far fuller game, sadly.

Wonka SE is a winner!

#314 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Could you share a couple of pics of the game?

Yes more pics please

#391 3 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

After streaming the SE twice now.... I am officially sold on the SE. Welcome to the lineup.

I see your near St.Louis can you tell me the places to play a GnR in the area?My son lives around Kirkwood and we will be heading there soon.

#400 3 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

I'm actually in St. Charles, IL which is a suburb of Chicago. But sounds like Larry's place is where it's at down in STL! Drop me a pm if you are ever up in Chicago, you are welcome to come play GNR.

Sorry about that I was thinking you were in St Charles Mo.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 11,000.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-seen-gnr-se-being-played?tu=romulusx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.