(Topic ID: 297913)

Anyone see Guns & Roses this past weekend?

By Trekkie1978

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

64947582632__A750E2A7-F781-424F-9107-6299828E8B72 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

I think the whole going on late deal is over. I understand it was part of the contract to actually start on time and not be a dick, and it would be very costly for the band if they didn't comply.

I saw the 2016 tour and I thought Axl sounded better than he did in the 90's. Amazing show.

I have a single round trip airline credit I need to use from a cancelled Texas Pinball Festival. I was considering using it for a Guns show. Any suggestions for a cool destination that has tickets available? Bonus points if there is a cool pinball destination nearby.

#14 2 years ago

I saw them at Fenway in Boston on Tuesday. I was able to get a single ticket last minute for short money. Everyone's first question is always "How was Axl?" I say he was 32% amazing, 32% decent, 32% awful and 4% just didn't sing. He was much better in 2016. It was weird, one tune would be awful and I'd think to myself, oh boy his voice is shot. Then he would crush the next tune. Overall great show. I didn't have the best seats, and Fenway doesn't have the best sound, but I'm glad I went.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-see-guns-amp-roses-this-past-weekend?tu=Shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.