(Topic ID: 75414)

Anyone running new Swemmer boards in their Gottlieb ?

By Tokkentakker

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221127_170524_HDR (resized).jpg
    IMG_5279 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5278 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5277 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180107_134942250 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ranhorton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 7 years ago

I recently put the swemmer MPU into my system 80 Counterforce and it works great! My game already had the ni-wumph driver board in it, too...which is a plus.

Quick question- I still need to do the ground mods.
    Can/should the ground mods be done with a game that has these two boards already running? And if so, do the ground mods need to go somewhere else on these boards?

Thoughts?

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

What in the hell do all the LEDs do? This cpu board has a billion of them on it.

To be honest, they are more decoration than anything.
    But they look pretty darn cool when all lit up

#25 7 years ago

Can anyone share/show how they added the grounding mod to their Swemmer and ni-wumph boards?

#32 7 years ago

Thanks for all the info regarding the grounding mods on these newer boards guys!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ranhorton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-running-new-swemmer-boards-in-their-gottlieb?tu=ranhorton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.