By Three60in

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Three60in
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Three60in.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Have a decent location in a brewing company. Been thinking about putting a pac battle in. 4 player table top game. My pins do fairly well. I would say gross 40 -60 a week ea. on average. I have 4 pins there. A few prize machines that do very well. And A bubble hockey that also does pretty well. I see these are starting to pop up used. And my previous arcades have not done well for a few reasons I suspect. First off. They are too cheap. Pins are $1 a play. Vids are a quarter. I need to earn more at a time. A new game would accommodate that. Also getting more people playing head to head. Seems like a good way to go. Any feedback would be great before I plop down the cash.

#2 6 years ago

I'm thinking I would set it to 50 cents a player. And have a bill acceptor on it. So 2 people can play for $1.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

drunk college girls seem to love it.

My decision just got easier.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Three60in.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-route-pac-man-battle-4-player?tu=Three60in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.