(Topic ID: 302090)

Anyone recognize this pinball machine in a serial killers basement?

By fatality83

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by WODKA
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Family Guy (resized).jpg
    samemachine (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

I came across the story of some scumbag serial killer that lived in Philadelphia. Not going to bother saying his name as it doesn't matter and he isn't worth the energy. When I was looking at some pictures of the inside of his house. In his basement/dungeon something popped immediately out. An old pinball machine. Can anyone id the machine from the black and white photos? Curious to what it is/was and wonder if one of us has it unknowingly. It was right next to where women where chained and murdered so it probably has some bad ju ju to it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #2 2 years ago
    Quoted from fatality83:

I came across the story of some scumbag serial killer that lived in Philadelphia. Not going to bother saying his name as it doesn't matter and he isn't worth the energy. When I was looking at some pictures of the inside of his house. In his basement/dungeon something popped immediately out. An old pinball machine. Can anyone id the machine from the black and white photos? Curious to what it is/was and wonder if one of us has it unknowingly. It was right next to where women where chained and murdered so it probably has some bad ju ju to it.
    [quoted image]

Trident (Stern, 1979).

#3 2 years ago

Well, if any game would make u want to kill someone........

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Well, if any game would make u want to kill someone........

Those early Stern noises can do it

#5 2 years ago

Just in case anyone is morbidly curious, a reverse image search will give you the name of the guy

#6 2 years ago

Is that coin door powder coated?

#8 2 years ago

It puts the lotion on or Trident gets Pinstadiums

#9 2 years ago

I spy a taxi topper also

#10 2 years ago

Players condition?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

I spy a taxi topper also

I see whatever that is as well, but the guy was already in prison a year before Taxi was even made...

#12 2 years ago

We have a riddle on our hands boys.lets solve it like those internet don't fuck with cats sleuths

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

don't fuck with cats

That documentary made me more angry than I thought possible.

#14 2 years ago

Does it come with the manual and goodie bag?

$20k by X-mas.

#15 2 years ago

Killers condition

Quoted from Sean_bc:

Players condition?

#16 2 years ago

If somebody is shopping around for this one, be aware that the game could have been his "death altar" so make sure to lift the lockdown bar first and see if there's a bunch of dried blood, matted hair, brain tissue, stuff like that. That would knock 500 off the price right there.

#17 2 years ago

I wonder if the machine was ever in the possession of TNT Amusements at some point? Isn't TNT in PA as well? Just a curiosity...not saying anything one way or the other, or implying anything regarding TNT.

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Just in case anyone is morbidly curious, a reverse image search will give you the name of the guy

Or you could just tell us.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

If you right click on the image, you can select "Search google for image". His name is Gary Heidnik, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_M._Heidnik

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I could have, but that would spoil the fun and I was trying to be respectful of OP

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from frenchmarky:

If somebody is shopping around for this one, be aware that the game could have been his "death altar" so make sure to lift the lockdown bar first and see if there's a bunch of dried blood, matted hair, brain tissue, stuff like that. That would knock 500 off the price right there.

He probably tried to clean it. Probably smells like lemon pledge under the glass.

#22 2 years ago

Heidnik got rich on the stock market. Bit of a numbers guy. Used to drive around in a Rolls Royce too. He was truly bat shit crazy though. He did unspeakable things to those poor women.

#23 2 years ago

Iam sure who ever bought this machine got a killer deal.

#24 2 years ago

The last Trident that sold on here was in Philly. Hmmmm

#25 2 years ago

is this the same machine? just a different angle?
    samemachine (resized).jpgsamemachine (resized).jpg

and should of known he grew up outside cleveland, ohio...

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:is this the same machine? just a different angle?
    [quoted image]
    and should of known he grew up outside cleveland, ohio...

Yes that is the same machine just the back of it. Wonder if that hole is where he kept the women at? Judging by what I read, the pinball machine if it still exists today would probably be rather musty and corroded from being in that wet basement.

#27 2 years ago

But is it Imamaculent....?

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from PappaDubz:

Iam sure who ever bought this machine got a killer deal.

I’m sure they are tickled to pieces to have it.

#29 2 years ago

I'm glad they killed that POS and sent him to hell!

#30 2 years ago

Third time i see a pin in a murderers home.. Might stop hanging out with pinball people

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from WODKA:

Third time i see a pin in a murderers home.. Might stop hanging out with pinball people

They're the WORST!

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Does the machine have all LEDs?

probably all color LED's, hence the murder rampage.

#33 2 years ago

Guarantee he is the type of person to cut the wires in the back box instead of disconnecting the jones plugs.

#34 2 years ago
    Family Guy (resized).jpgFamily Guy (resized).jpg
    #35 2 years ago

That Family Guy pic looks like the cab was based off the artwork on Space Time.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#36 2 years ago

My Trident!

#37 2 years ago

And my axe!

1 month later
    #38 2 years ago
    Quoted from WODKA:

What are the other 2 times?

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

What are the other 2 times?

Swedish cases.. one murdered his ex-wife and had a lot of nice games at home. The other one also murdered his ex - had a TAF in his basement. All the pins were seen in the preliminary investigation reports, and both was convicted. Sad sh*t

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-recognize-this-pinball-machine-in-a-serial-killers-basement?hl=scrimmbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.