(Topic ID: 264504)

Anyone recognize this

By t930s

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EBD049BE-D146-4EC3-A6DD-6C74BDB0F9C8 (resized).jpeg
    4F2A2908-DF66-4FA5-87DE-C84241EAC9B4 (resized).jpeg
    Delay Re (resized).jpg
    !!!!09 (2)A (resized).JPG
    !!!!09 (1)A (resized).JPG
    !!!!09 (3)A (resized).JPG
    #1 4 years ago

Trying to figure out which game this came from

Thanks

!!!!09 (3)A (resized).JPG!!!!09 (3)A (resized).JPG
    #2 4 years ago

Well, it's a Bally game, if that helps narrow it down.

#3 4 years ago

It is from an EM game.

#4 4 years ago

Can you post photos of the paper labels? Maybe there's a clue there.

#5 4 years ago

That's a bottom board

#7 4 years ago

Late Kmiec/Patla era Bally. Maybe Night Rider. Freedom? Old Chicago?

Looking at IPDB, I think Old Chicago is the closest bet.

#8 4 years ago

I don't know a lot about pinball machines. Probably is Old Chicago came from the same place I picked this up. Didn't know the machines had a additional board with electronics

Thanks

!!!!09 (1)A (resized).JPG!!!!09 (1)A (resized).JPG!!!!09 (2)A (resized).JPG!!!!09 (2)A (resized).JPG
    #9 4 years ago
    Quoted from t930s:

I don't know a lot about pinball machines. Probably is Old Chicago came from the same place I picked this up. Didn't know the machines had a additional board with electronics
    Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, electro-mechanicals (EMs) have a ton of wiring. They didn’t have circuit boards back then but they had lots of steppers and relays and such!
    Even the heads have a lot of wiring and logic in them.

#10 4 years ago

Looks like there are 2 delay relay type relays on your board (equiped with 455 lamp). 1 Delay re (slam tilts) and one over the top delay re for 100.000 points passage horn. It could be a Capt Fantastic, Freedom, EK EM, Old Chicago for exemple...
    Games like Wizard! have only 1 of this type of relay (Delay re).
    Delay Re (resized).jpgDelay Re (resized).jpg

#11 4 years ago

If there are labels/numbers on the two stepper units in the center, that might help narrow it down.

1 week later
    #12 4 years ago

This is a couple of photos of my Old Chicago, looks pretty similar to your photo.

4F2A2908-DF66-4FA5-87DE-C84241EAC9B4 (resized).jpeg4F2A2908-DF66-4FA5-87DE-C84241EAC9B4 (resized).jpegEBD049BE-D146-4EC3-A6DD-6C74BDB0F9C8 (resized).jpegEBD049BE-D146-4EC3-A6DD-6C74BDB0F9C8 (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #13 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply's. I'm going to sell these. What are they worth.

If there are labels/numbers on the two stepper units in the center, that might help narrow it down. - I'll take a look if can tell me exactly which ones your referring to.

Thanks

#14 3 years ago

You could “make” a lot more money by taking every piece off the game and selling individually but that would take a long time to do and it’s a bit of work taking it all apart, plus you have no idea what any of these parts are so selling them would be a shot in the dark for you unless you spend several months/years leaning the ins and outs of the EM pinball parts market.

Your best case is probably $200 for the lot as a “parts machine.”

#15 3 years ago

Thanks for the info

#16 3 years ago

Somewhere is a game missing an important piece of equipment.....LOL
    Did you get a backbox mystery board also??
    Might have came from a cabinet smash

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-recognize-this- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.