Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by klaxxon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hm-7807.jpg
    303D4B87-E051-41BF-B0A9-846CF9204F42 (resized).jpeg
    meteor.jpg
    VALKYRIE_4.jpg
    VALKYRIE_3.jpg
    VALKYRIE_2.jpg
    VALKYRIE.jpg
    sp_1203_04.jpg
    southParkHeavyMetal.jpg
    heavy-metal-magazine.jpg
    image-A11.jpg
    image-A1.jpg
    image-16.jpg
    images_(5).jpg
    Mystery_backglass_2.jpg
    Mystery_backglass.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider athena.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 4 years ago

Hello everyone!! For anyone who is interested

I’ve got my 2nd Valkyrie arriving soon with a papillon and the even rarer Evolution!! Now more were made than Valkyrie, I think 180 compared to 100 but for some reason Evolution is even harder to find. Only one I’ve ever found and it’s in out of box condition. Seriously.

I’ve attached a pic of the 3 I’ve got incoming so you can see how lovely they are.

303D4B87-E051-41BF-B0A9-846CF9204F42 (resized).jpeg303D4B87-E051-41BF-B0A9-846CF9204F42 (resized).jpeg
    #40 4 years ago

They used a lot of heavy metal images etc on the euro pins, especially the Spanish and French!!

Follow me on Instagram I post up all my rare stuff and I get them regularly!!

Instagram is paragon_pinball

Normally stuff most never heard of

Or Www.pinballowners.com/Athena

But if anyone checks it out if you like it can you give me a like please!! Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider athena.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-recognise-this-backglass?tu=athena and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.