(Topic ID: 130736)

Anyone put 10lbs in a 5lb gameroom?

By MT45

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141013_214402.jpg
    dolly_1_1024x1024.jpg
    dolly1.JPG
    New Gameroom.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

I do have an option to physically move the short wall about a foot or so. Lots of work but can be done

That would be your best bet then someone could actually pass between 2 people playing without doing the bump and grind with them. Unless of course all 3 people are on the large size. I have 46in. between 2 rows and it's a squeeze to get past them. But 46in. is plenty of room to take the glass off.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Interesting that 46" feels like plenty of room to remove glass! Can you stand behind the machine and do that or must you stand to the side?

Oups 49in. but I'm a slim guy too.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Just ordered pin skates to facilitate tight steering in moving these around.

What type of skates did ya get. This kind?

dolly1.JPGdolly1.JPG
    #29 8 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

This kind
    dolly_1_1024x1024.jpg

Is your floor going to be hard or carpeted?

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

They move TOO well on tile/hardwood though. Slide save frenzy!

EXACTLY. The slide save is manageable on carpet but on anything hard it's crash cars aka bumper cars for sure.

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from woody24:

Be careful with those tripod foot skates if you have laminate floors. I used them on mine, and the plastic wheels had the mold line in the center. Left trails in the floor from each wheel. All 12 wheels have left a nice signature in the floor.

Sorry to hear that.

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Sounds like they would be easier ...especially if they can be left in place under legs. What ones are you using?

The best ones I've found and use on all my games are the 8 packs at Home Depot part # 83036N12. At $9 for 8 it's a steal.

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

Another consideration: how's the ventilation in that room? With the heat from 11 machines (even with LEDs) plus a few people in there playing, it might get stuffy quick.

That's for sure....especially if people are eating beans and drinking beer.

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Thanks for the info. I'll try them out!

You bet, tell us what you think of them.

#51 8 years ago
    Quoted from popperette:

Hey, I'm new here. Just found the site and thought I'd chime in. I just bought wheel casters and used them as levelers. I have two locking wheels in front. My set up is mostly arcade with one pinball. It's tight and I wanted to make sure that I could wheel the games around if I decided to change their locations or work on the back section. I use to use the sliding robots for moving. I like the wheels better.

Hey nice to have you join Pinside, what games do you have? What do you have your games on, carpet of hard floor?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-put-10lbs-in-a-5lb-gameroom?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.