Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Bmanpin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Has anyone ever purchased from and/or know anything about Wizardmod?

Wizardmod.com. seems to have some really cool stuff but I'd like to see if people know of them and what they think.

Thanks in advance.

#2 2 years ago

Yeah they're legit. I ordered the TMNT wiz panels and wiz bats from them. Quality is good.

#3 2 years ago

Second that - no problem with ordering from them. Definitely some interesting art options.

#4 2 years ago

Picked up some of their stuff for mando and my Godzilla. Shipping takes a little while, but the product is excellent.

#5 2 years ago

They are great! I have ordered the aprons and speaker panels from them. Stuff actually gets here pretty fast (to the USA) considering they ship from Portugal.

#6 2 years ago

They are great! Magnetic panels are easy to install and side panels install easily, are a bit thicker than some others, and have the proper full sheen.

#7 2 years ago

Got a few Godzilla goods from them. Well packed, arrived safely. Would definitely order again.

#8 2 years ago

Yes, very happy with their speaker panel artwork and their sideblades.

#9 2 years ago

I have purchased from them in the past. Product was nice, fast shipping. No issues at all. Buy with confidence.

#10 2 years ago

Ditto

#11 2 years ago

Same! Awesome stuff shipping takes awhile but they are international.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-purchase-from-wizardmod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.