Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by wvpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Getting ready to possibly make a deal with pinballs.com on an expensive game. Anyone have any experience with these folks (good or bad). I would appreciate hearing from you. TIA!!

#2 4 years ago

Pinballs.com is Automated Services. They are fine. I have friends who swear by them.

They backed out of a deal with a different friend of mine, but it was a bit of an unusual circumstance I guess.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

Pinballs.com is Automated Services. They are fine. I have friends who swear by them.
    They backed out of a deal with a different friend of mine, but it was a bit of an unusual circumstance I guess.

He’s the fellow out of Massachusetts yes?
    I work with an associate of his. He also raves about Automated Services and tells me he has some of the nicests games out there. I was invited to his house as well. Haven’t taken him up on the offer but all in all seems like a good outfit

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

He’s the fellow out of Massachusetts yes?

Connecticut

#5 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback folks! Much appreciated!

#6 4 years ago

Same continent so that’s close enough

#7 4 years ago

Yes. Dealt with twice for NIB. Ask for Mike. I picked up at Automated Services. They're in CT which you know now.
    Its better to call than email though. I'm not sure on cost on used games but been to their old showroom a few years ago.
    They had a great selection.
    Now they have warehouse, office and showroom all at one location.

#8 4 years ago

Mike is awesome bought my WOZ and another pin from him. I always call him and avoid email.

Good luck

#9 4 years ago

Probably biggest dealer on East Coast. Nothing to worry about.

#10 4 years ago

i deal with mike..... heck of a nice guy ... works out deals when possible..

#11 4 years ago

Thanks everyone! The positive comments have been great! Getting ready to finalize the transaction now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-purchase-from-pinballscom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.