5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

#1 5 years ago

Long story relatively short, I put about 800 hours into D1 and had a pretty reliable group of people to play and raid with. Fast forward to now, I have about 2 others I play with as a lot have left for PC or gotten "real" jobs, had a baby (me) or just got bored of the game. Forsaken has drawn us back into the game, but we've never done the first raid in D2 or the raid lairs. Anyone out there that would be willing to help us along so we could see the content sometime? We're both around 510+ power now with multiple raids under our belt from D1 including about 10 million King's Fall runs since it was so much fun. Let me know if you're out there!

2 years later
#2 2 years ago

Bump.

Reviving this old thread. Anyone here play Destiny 2 on Xbox?

4 months later
#3 2 years ago

Seems to be a pretty rare crossover based on responses in this thread. I started playing D2 last year on PC, but with crossplay now I’d be interested to hear if others are out there on any platform.

#4 2 years ago

Ha! I still play and have a pretty regular raid group. I haven't been grinding a ton lately, but if you need to run DSC, VoG, or try for 1K let me know! On PS4, but we can crossplay.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Ha! I still play and have a pretty regular raid group. I haven't been grinding a ton lately, but if you need to run DSC, VoG, or try for 1K let me know! On PS4, but we can crossplay.

Interestingly enough, I have few of the really nice weapons that I've missed from over the years. But I got my 1K on the first and only run through I did on that raid. My brother hates my RNG... I also got a godroll Heritage on the first run through of DSC (but done quite a few since then).

Would love to run some raids together with your group... but I'd need to use Discord for comms unless you have another option. I know some on crossplay have used discord on there phone for comms.

I'm PinZap#3229 if you want to add me or send a friend invite.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-playing-destiny-2-xbox-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.