(Topic ID: 46004)

Anyone play Bugs Bunny Pin before?

By mojozone

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LBJ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago

I agree with Molly too, the rules do suck. I owned one for awhile & finally convinced my wife to let me sell it! (I had to agree to get Super Mario Bros. for my son though) I bought it because she was a big Looney Tunes fan & also for my son but man there's really nothing to do in the game. Getting the 50 mil shot is so random & once you get it there's nothing left to do.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

all this badmouthing makes me want to play it even moreso. That and Popeye are neck & neck in my "need to play" list.

Popeye is much much better than Bugs! Miles apart! I actually find Popeye quite challenging & it is hard to complete all the goals. I really don't understand why it gets such a bad rap. A lot of people say they can't see the ball because of the upper playfield, I say what?? As long as the ball isn't draining & is still in play why should that be an issue?! It's really tough to get to Sweet Pea, collect all 4 items in Item multiball & complete all the Bluto modes to get to Save Olive mode. It's more challenging than many other pins in my opinion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LBJ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-play-bugs-bunny-pin-before?tu=LBJ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.