Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 288 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Scorch
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15291162116411724680668 (resized).jpg
    custodial-wdw (resized).jpg
    dbdd1169e3a7bc4e60c2f9a40dbf995fb0c1bdfd (resized).jpg
    2017E672-7FEF-48BA-B46B-627267EBB0C8 (resized).jpeg
    Disney-Strike-2000x577 (resized).jpg
    db3be54d-star-wars-land1 (resized).jpg
    0714_nws_ocr-l-d23swland-29110 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2018-06-15-12-33-52 (resized).png
    2ca93l (resized).jpg
    2ca84h (resized).jpg
    PHA-Q (resized).PNG
    Applause.gif
    Lemonades (resized).jpeg
    D4F9C2BE-E1FA-4736-AFD8-9C2977AD1888 (resized).png
    download (3) (resized).jpg
    260a95f20b9a3e025137267bfaa12404--hurt-johnny-johnny-cash-lyrics (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gottguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 5 years ago

https://www.gofundme.com/gameseum Pretty sure this is Otaku's venture

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from kevmad:

To the OP, can you add Otaku to the title of the thread to make it easier to find for all?

Done

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Hi there, I'm the owner of this business. I would like to respectfully ask that before people continue on the flame war (which they will), to recognize that I didn't post this here and my link was shared out of some sort of anger or jest. If you're going to chalk me up for anything, at least don't chalk me up for asking for donations here on Pinside in form of a thread, because that is not something I did (which the OP clearly took the initiative to do).
    I'm not asking for donations on KLOV or Pinside and it's a local fundraiser which you clearly took the initiative to find and dig up considering you live across the country. It's going great thanks. As it is a local fundraiser and you're clearly not interested in donating, I would appreciate if you kept it off of here to begin with, it's not "ala Rusty Quarters" where I am here begging the arcade community for money but rather for local folks who are interested in helping out with some of our rudimentary expenses.

I saw where you posted it on an EM pinball Facebook page, with 4.1k members from around the world, many of which I know are also on Pinside. How is that looking for local support? I'm from NJ....hardly across the country. How about offering free admission to financial supporters? Its just immature to ask for handouts with nothing to give in return.

#284 5 years ago

I didn't start this thread to insult the guy. I simply wanted to hear opinions on his methods is all. Please refrain from insults and amateur medical diagnoses.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gottguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-plan-on-donating?tu=gottguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.