Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 288 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Scorch
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15291162116411724680668 (resized).jpg
    custodial-wdw (resized).jpg
    dbdd1169e3a7bc4e60c2f9a40dbf995fb0c1bdfd (resized).jpg
    2017E672-7FEF-48BA-B46B-627267EBB0C8 (resized).jpeg
    Disney-Strike-2000x577 (resized).jpg
    db3be54d-star-wars-land1 (resized).jpg
    0714_nws_ocr-l-d23swland-29110 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2018-06-15-12-33-52 (resized).png
    2ca93l (resized).jpg
    2ca84h (resized).jpg
    PHA-Q (resized).PNG
    Applause.gif
    Lemonades (resized).jpeg
    D4F9C2BE-E1FA-4736-AFD8-9C2977AD1888 (resized).png
    download (3) (resized).jpg
    260a95f20b9a3e025137267bfaa12404--hurt-johnny-johnny-cash-lyrics (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider albummydavis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#120 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Okay, enough delaying, I'm out of here but wanted to touch on a few more issues since I had the time. I'll catch you guys at the pinball shows and see you when we're open. No matter what anybody says, I'm going to continue on with not only my business as a whole but also my current fundraising plans, as they're in good faith and will have a great impact on our start-up thanks to the kindness of those who believe in us.
    Hopefully eventually people will see everything I do is in good measure and with a genuine love of the game we share, and that this constant hounding and trolling you guys called "advice" is actually doing the complete opposite and is quite a nuisance and is what caused me to slip up in the past. Aside from a few users, your "advice" is terrible and often filled with insults and offensive remarks based on internal anger over the state of the world and how popular fundraising has become, when in reality it's just the way of the world and you're going to have to learn to live with it, whether or not you think it is morally correct or not, as after all "morals" are all just opinions and are very subjective and differs with age and personality. (There are people who straight up fund vacations on these sites, so I think I'm doing okay.)
    There has been a large amount of rumors and controversy surrounding myself straight from when I started that fundraiser YEARS AGO to help solve a small problem in my basement. It's really not all that important and I'm humbled about how such little things have taken up so much space on Robin's servers. It's crazy how much that has blown up and how many things have spawned that are just straight up lies, and it's unfortunate the these sites continue to harbor such lies. I'm a pretty average guy with a great heart. I encourage friends, enemies, and those skeptical of me to stop by our booths at upcoming shows and learn what we're all about, shake my hand and actually have a conversation with me, learn why we're fundraising, and what is in store for the future. I can't change the Pinside bandwagon that has been running strong against me for years (I think it's insecurity about being told advanced tech tips by a much younger guy), but I'd be happy to meet you at a show and help form a better, less generalized opinion about my brand for anybody who is interested. Trying to stunt others' success is really lame and it really makes a lot of you come off as the guys screaming on their laws for the kids to get off of it, and a lot of people and ex-Pinsiders have come up to me in person and shared the same sentiments. Get a grip on yourselves, if you don't like me or my dreams at least stop wasting your time replying to threads like this, I'm embarrassed for you.
    Anyways, catch ya at the show and see you at the Gameseum!

So, it’s KLOV. And it’s Pinside. And it’s old guys. But it’s never you

General rule of thumb—when people keep responding to you the same way, it’s you and your behavior. You’re rude and sanctimonious, and when you get called on it, you come up with your wacky generational conspiracy that you think explains other people’s behavior while inflating your own meager experience and expertise

And everywhere you go you beg.

Yep, it’s you.

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Good riddance, he went inactive. Hasta Nunca Otaku!

Riiiight. He couldn’t stop reading if he wanted to

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider albummydavis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-plan-on-donating?tu=albummydavis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.