Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 288 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Scorch
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15291162116411724680668 (resized).jpg
    custodial-wdw (resized).jpg
    dbdd1169e3a7bc4e60c2f9a40dbf995fb0c1bdfd (resized).jpg
    2017E672-7FEF-48BA-B46B-627267EBB0C8 (resized).jpeg
    Disney-Strike-2000x577 (resized).jpg
    db3be54d-star-wars-land1 (resized).jpg
    0714_nws_ocr-l-d23swland-29110 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2018-06-15-12-33-52 (resized).png
    2ca93l (resized).jpg
    2ca84h (resized).jpg
    PHA-Q (resized).PNG
    Applause.gif
    Lemonades (resized).jpeg
    D4F9C2BE-E1FA-4736-AFD8-9C2977AD1888 (resized).png
    download (3) (resized).jpg
    260a95f20b9a3e025137267bfaa12404--hurt-johnny-johnny-cash-lyrics (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 288 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 5 years ago

Instead of opening a business...maybe you should buy food. You claim to have a problem not eating enough, that might fix it.

#102 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Wow. Wonder if this kid has any real insight on what it takes to open this business. Rent, electricity, water, bathrooms, etc. Snack bar? Food service license. How about insurance? Especially liability. Signage, advertising.....and so on. Handicap accessibility.
    What happens if someone comes through the door looking for a little street tax? Scam artists, thieves. Upkeep on the equipment.
    Oh boy is he in for a surprise!

Details....details...
    Don’t worry he’s got it all figured out!!!!

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Wow. Wonder if this kid has any real insight on what it takes to open this business. Rent, electricity, water, bathrooms, etc. Snack bar? Food service license. How about insurance? Especially liability. Signage, advertising.....and so on. Handicap accessibility.
    What happens if someone comes through the door looking for a little street tax? Scam artists, thieves. Upkeep on the equipment.

I've been through months of planning, purchasing, and efforts over literally every single thing you've mentioned - plus I have many friends in the business all over PA and NJ who have not hesitated to share their secrets and finances which I really appreciated and gave me a great insight on the electrical bill I'm prepared to get slapped on me, a Kill-A-Watt meter and math is also a great resource. It makes me giggle how little you people think I'm putting into opening a real business. It's the real deal and it's happening whether you like it or not. I've got legal teams on my side and we've got everything in a row from all of our licensing and permits to our signage which is already designed and on order.

Quoted from vdojaq:

What happens if someone comes through the door looking for a little street tax?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Good riddance people. The discussion here is much more immature and unbelievable than what you purport me to be! The fact that you all have so much time to theorize about me and end up spouting something else out that is completely different than who I actually am really helps me not feel bad about doing what I'm doing and working hard - that much free time must suck! See you when we open, I'm out of here

#104 5 years ago

Owns some of the “worlds nicest games” but still needs some of your money....ya know, to help out.
    Pathetic.

Edit: bummer he took the vid down. Was boasting and showing off his “mint original” collection of games.

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Also, I'm aware replying here is almost a waste of time, so I won't be reading or replying to this thread after this.

Lies.

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I've been through months of planning, purchasing, and efforts over literally every single thing you've mentioned - plus I have many friends in the business all over PA and NJ who have not hesitated to share their secrets and finances which I really appreciated and gave me a great insight on the electrical bill I'm prepared to get slapped on me, a Kill-A-Watt meter and math is also a great resource. It makes me giggle how little you people think I'm putting into opening a real business. It's the real deal and it's happening whether you like it or not. I've got legal teams on my side and we've got everything in a row from all of our licensing and permits to our signage which is already designed and on order.

If you have it all figured out, then go for it.

#108 5 years ago
    Quoted from dropdeadhippie:

Owns some of the “worlds nicest games” but still needs some of your money....ya know, to help out.
    Pathetic.

It's not like I paid that price for them, never paid over $500 (<$450 for all but one) for any of the 100+ games I own and a lot of them were free from good hunting, I made up for what I couldn't in earnings with good Craigslist hunting abilities, and expert skills to fix any non-working games I came across that were much less expensive than working games. I fought hard to build my empire. Story backs up well, I'm not as wealthy as most around here.

#109 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

If you have it all figured out, then go for it.

That's what I'm trying to do, remember, I didn't post this here. I would have been perfectly happy with carrying on my merry way to opening my business and loving the success from it, even if it was only from my local town.

I figured since I had the time I'd touch on a few more things. I think I wrapped it up well though, and I'm happy with letting this sizzle down now without my involvement. Off to go wrench on games and keep to myself as I like to often do, much more productive than playing on a forum. See you when we're open!

#110 5 years ago

out of curiosity did you focus group the name of your business?

#111 5 years ago

So just not willing to cash out any of your profit/value to put into your dream business. Easier to ask for other people to give you free $$. Got it.

#112 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

That's what I'm trying to do, remember, I didn't post this here. I would have been perfectly happy with carrying on my merry way to opening my business and loving the success from it, even if it was only from my local town.

The issue here is you have talked about having everything in order to open a business. If you do, good luck, you are ahead of the game. Where you are falling short is the gofundme page. It makes you look pathetic and clueless. You have no job, no income, no tangible assets other than the collection of games. Where has ALL this funding come from to cover all of these upstart costs? Or, is the $6 grand, just pocket money for you to live on?

#113 5 years ago

First this:

Quoted from Otaku:

Thanks for your interest, and thanks for the free exposure - but I'm not interested in discussing further.

And this:

Quoted from Otaku:

Also, I'm aware replying here is almost a waste of time, so I won't be reading or replying to this thread after this.

Then a few posts later:

Quoted from Otaku:

See you when we open, I'm out of here

And then some more posts.

I'm not quite sure where you are hoping to go, but I'm pretty sure this isn't how a proper mic drop is supposed to play out.

#114 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Also, I'm aware replying here is almost a waste of time, so I won't be reading or replying to this thread after this. Things are going great locally and I've never had issues with anybody besides the cliques of Pinside and KLOV, both of which are very easy to ignore even if you are in the pinball community. Thanks for your interest!
    When creating this fundraiser I made it with the intentions to not insert it into your space and business here on Pinside so I would appreciate it if you could stay out of mine. Those who say I'm too boneheaded to learn any of their lessons are more likely experiencing the fact that I recognize I do not need your outdated advice, so do not excuse my self-awareness with stupidity just because you disagree with my opinions. I am not "riding blind", I am very aware of what people are saying, but that does not mean I agree with or utilize every piece of information here, because frankly I disagree with a lot of it. I'm not ignoring your words and advice, I'm rejecting them and making decisions on what I feel is right and know that I'm doing okay.
    The internet is a weird place filled with lots of rumors and words on both sides so rather than forming opinions based on the happenings of Pinside I encourage a lot of you to stop by at our booth at upcoming pinball shows to meet me, have a chat, and see some of what we're going to have to offer.
    I have a lot of regrets from my younger years here at Pinside (and I apologize for those things), some things I don't regret, but following my dreams and opening up my arcade and museum will never be one of them, and I'm going to keep shooting for the stars no matter what any of you say. I won't judge you if you stop by once we're open.
    Thanks for your time.
    Steven

Just send me my $40 back you didn't use for it's intended purposes and we'll be square. Don't like to be taken advantage of.

#115 5 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Plenty of worthwhile issues to get worked up about and this isn't one of them. Most of you come across as dick heads with your insults and smack talk.Just an FYI.

right...let's get back to the SERIOUS business, like the degree of buff on a pinball ramp

#116 5 years ago

Okay, enough delaying, yes, I touched on a few issues above since I had the time. I'll catch you guys at the pinball shows and see you when we're open. No matter what anybody says, I'm going to continue on with not only my business as a whole but also my current fundraising plans, as they're in good faith and will have a great impact on our start-up thanks to the kindness of those who believe in us.

Hopefully eventually people will see everything I do is in good measure and with a genuine love of the games we share, and that this constant hounding and trolling you guys called "advice" is actually doing the complete opposite and is quite a nuisance and is what caused me to slip up in the past. Aside from a few users, your "advice" is terrible and often filled with insults and offensive remarks based on internal anger over the state of the world and how popular fundraising has become, when in reality it's just the way of the world and you're going to have to learn to live with it, whether or not you think it is morally correct or not, as after all "morals" are all just opinions and are very subjective and differs with age and personality. (There are people who straight up fund vacations on these sites, so I think I'm doing okay.)

There has been a large amount of rumors and controversy surrounding myself straight from when I started that fundraiser YEARS AGO to help solve a small problem in my basement. It's really not all that important and I'm humbled about how such little things have taken up so much space on Robin's servers. It's crazy how much that has blown up and how many things have spawned that are just straight up lies, and it's unfortunate the these sites continue to harbor such lies. I'm a pretty average guy with a great heart. I encourage friends, enemies, and those skeptical of me to stop by our booths at upcoming shows and learn what we're all about, shake my hand and actually have a conversation with me, learn why we're fundraising, and what is in store for the future. I can't change the Pinside bandwagon that has been running strong against me for years (I think it's insecurity about being told advanced tech tips by a much younger guy), but I'd be happy to meet you at a show and help form a better, less generalized opinion about my brand for anybody who is interested.

Anyways, catch ya at the shows and see you when we open!

#117 5 years ago
    260a95f20b9a3e025137267bfaa12404--hurt-johnny-johnny-cash-lyrics (resized).jpg260a95f20b9a3e025137267bfaa12404--hurt-johnny-johnny-cash-lyrics (resized).jpg
    #118 5 years ago

So how does someone that has coasted through life without hitting any age appropriate milestones become such a narcissist? Are you an only-child by chance? It would explain some of it.

Kudos to you for not grifting for a vacation like your peers, that has gotta be tough. One of my peers killed someone in a road rage incident.... I only punched someone in the face... so yeah, I think I am doing pretty good.

#119 5 years ago

Good riddance, he went inactive. Hasta Nunca Otaku!

#120 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Okay, enough delaying, I'm out of here but wanted to touch on a few more issues since I had the time. I'll catch you guys at the pinball shows and see you when we're open. No matter what anybody says, I'm going to continue on with not only my business as a whole but also my current fundraising plans, as they're in good faith and will have a great impact on our start-up thanks to the kindness of those who believe in us.
    Hopefully eventually people will see everything I do is in good measure and with a genuine love of the game we share, and that this constant hounding and trolling you guys called "advice" is actually doing the complete opposite and is quite a nuisance and is what caused me to slip up in the past. Aside from a few users, your "advice" is terrible and often filled with insults and offensive remarks based on internal anger over the state of the world and how popular fundraising has become, when in reality it's just the way of the world and you're going to have to learn to live with it, whether or not you think it is morally correct or not, as after all "morals" are all just opinions and are very subjective and differs with age and personality. (There are people who straight up fund vacations on these sites, so I think I'm doing okay.)
    There has been a large amount of rumors and controversy surrounding myself straight from when I started that fundraiser YEARS AGO to help solve a small problem in my basement. It's really not all that important and I'm humbled about how such little things have taken up so much space on Robin's servers. It's crazy how much that has blown up and how many things have spawned that are just straight up lies, and it's unfortunate the these sites continue to harbor such lies. I'm a pretty average guy with a great heart. I encourage friends, enemies, and those skeptical of me to stop by our booths at upcoming shows and learn what we're all about, shake my hand and actually have a conversation with me, learn why we're fundraising, and what is in store for the future. I can't change the Pinside bandwagon that has been running strong against me for years (I think it's insecurity about being told advanced tech tips by a much younger guy), but I'd be happy to meet you at a show and help form a better, less generalized opinion about my brand for anybody who is interested. Trying to stunt others' success is really lame and it really makes a lot of you come off as the guys screaming on their laws for the kids to get off of it, and a lot of people and ex-Pinsiders have come up to me in person and shared the same sentiments. Get a grip on yourselves, if you don't like me or my dreams at least stop wasting your time replying to threads like this, I'm embarrassed for you.
    Anyways, catch ya at the show and see you at the Gameseum!

So, it’s KLOV. And it’s Pinside. And it’s old guys. But it’s never you

General rule of thumb—when people keep responding to you the same way, it’s you and your behavior. You’re rude and sanctimonious, and when you get called on it, you come up with your wacky generational conspiracy that you think explains other people’s behavior while inflating your own meager experience and expertise

And everywhere you go you beg.

Yep, it’s you.

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Riiiight. He couldn’t stop reading if he wanted to

#122 5 years ago

I travel to that area at least once a month. If it opens, I'll visit. I think back to some of the shit I did and said when i was a young and thank God that there was no internet to permanently document it.

#123 5 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

If that's the third time now he can't come back!

download (3) (resized).jpgdownload (3) (resized).jpg
    #124 5 years ago

Congrats for driving a Pinside member away?

#125 5 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

He does it himself. Any single comment would have set him off. I agree, this thread does reek of bullying the poor kid, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results or at least that's what they say in Alcoholics Anonymous.

#126 5 years ago

I hate when businesses ask for charity to fund them.

How many businesses funded on charity are successful vs those that have to bust there butt to build.

Money from banks helps make the cogs go round.

- I think money to remember someone, build a monument, help build a public space with no profit is cool

Guess I'm not alone.

#127 5 years ago

Kid, good luck. You are going to need a shitload of good luck because you don't have a ton of sense.

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Hi there, I'm the owner of this business. I would like to respectfully ask that before people continue on the flame war (which they will), to recognize that I didn't post this here and my link was shared out of some sort of anger or jest. If you're going to chalk me up for anything, at least don't chalk me up for asking for donations here on Pinside in form of a thread, because that is not something I did (which the OP clearly took the initiative to do).
    I'm not asking for donations on KLOV or Pinside and it's a local fundraiser which you clearly took the initiative to find and dig up considering you live across the country. It's going great thanks. As it is a local fundraiser and you're clearly not interested in donating, I would appreciate if you kept it off of here to begin with, it's not "ala Rusty Quarters" where I am here begging the arcade community for money but rather for local folks who are interested in helping out with some of our rudimentary expenses. Asking for donations for an arcade on KLOV and Pinside is not something I'm interested in doing (especially after my last fiasco for something I didn't deserve in any right), and I'm not sure why I'm getting flamed for it and compared to Rusty Quarters/Tech Noir as I didn't come here asking for help at all.
    This is a small fundraiser to help what we're already putting into it, I am not like others where I wake up one day with big dreams, fundraise the next day and start out with no money other than that, and then blow all of my money on games because I don't have a collection and have no money left for my business (but walk away happy with games, ala Rusty Quarters).
    A) This has been in the works for years and I have been very patient to ensure success.
    B) I already have the collection for the museum owned and paid off (which would be a huge expense otherwise and is why other fundraisers fail very early on)
    C) We're investing a lot of money and time for ourselves, and is going just fine. This fundraiser is to help take some of the edge off through the help of our local community hence the low goal amount, and lots have been very generous with support so far.
    Thanks for your interest, and thanks for the free exposure - but I'm not interested in discussing further.
    We're getting a lot of great input from our town and many different local news platforms if anybody is interested in reading more:
    http://www.ephratareview.com/news/ne...from-the-past/
    https://www.flyafter5.com/arts-and-l...4bfeaf443.html
    P.S.: The whole "spent donations on a game" thing is a pure lie, and the donations went towards fixing up the basement that previously held my games. I went to Pinfest the following month and bought two machines for a family member with their money, and somebody there decided to turn it into a giant conspiracy when they saw me wheeling it to my car. Get over it. I have no regrets about it at all and it was a great asset to both me and my games. Welcome to the 21st century, buckle and and get comfy. GoFundMe is a hit and does a lot of great things for a lot of people and there's absolutely no shame in that.
    My IBS is something that is quite a nuisance in normal life but when managed allows me to live a relatively normal life. It's hard, because it is one of those "invisible diseases" that can't be seen and can only be felt. I see how it's hard to understand when people see me around toting 300 pound games with no problem, but the problems come more in the form of lack of good planning and management rather than being a 24/7 physical burden. I live a relatively normal life (aside from constantly planning around my stomach), in which I can do decently well besides some fatigue and nausea, but it's when I slip up or don't get the necessary things I need to cater to my disease that all hell breaks loose. I'm grateful after many years I have managed it to the point that it is like this and that allows me to run a business as I feel fit.
    A lot of you claim to be experts in this thread and talk about how you see me trucking around games just fine at shows "so I must be okay" but you don't see me taking breaks and naps in my car at the show to avoid my body melting down on me, and don't see me suffering in pain that night because I got a little too excited in my love of pinball and forgot to eat soon enough. You clearly are very misinformed.
    Starting my business to help manage my IBS was actually a big part of it. If I don't eat quite often I end up digesting stomach bile as a result of an emergency surgery a few years back. If I eat? I'm fine. If I don't eat? I curl up in a ball in pain while my stomach digests itself. It's a night and day difference, but as long as I manage it well, I'm okay.
    Being able to have my own business will benefit me as we'll have a nice Steven-stocked refrigerator full of my specialty foods I can eat, most of which need to remain refrigerated throughout the day.
    It's difficult for me to hold a normal job as A) I wouldn't be able to take enough breaks to eat, and B) because I wouldn't be offered the necessary storage and break requirements needed for my food and drinks.
    I qualify for disability and if I was that full of my self as people here like to say, I would be using it. But no, I want to work (which is a big gripe the older folk have with my generation - but not me!), and I want to support my family in the truest way possible, and can't wait for my business to begin. It's happening whether people here like it or not and will have a big grin on my face during our grand opening, as again, this is only an "auxiliary fundraiser" and we will be opening regardless.
    I'll see you guys at the upcoming pinball shows at my booth for Gameseum, come say hello to me!

Whew that’s a lotta words.... maybe you should be an author....they sure can EARN a nice pile of Benjies

#129 5 years ago

Guys ,cut him a break. He’s a millennial. Three out of five of them live off mom and dad, have no concept of work and are living the dream ( or our nightmare). I’m just so happy I helped procreation of the next gen.

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

if you have it all sorted, then why do you NEED a measly $6000?

#131 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

So how does someone that has coasted through life without hitting any age appropriate milestones become such a narcissist? Are you an only-child by chance? It would explain some of it.
    Kudos to you for not grifting for a vacation like your peers, that has gotta be tough. One of my peers killed someone in a road rage incident.... I only punched someone in the face... so yeah, I think I am doing pretty good.

Reminds me of the panhandlers on the subway who say “I’m here asking for help, not selling drugs or robbing people.”

Gee, thanks!

#132 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

But he has glow night...

#133 5 years ago

He’s also on Facebook pulling this crap with his just pumped the neighbor’s cat look. I hope he gets banned from EM pinball on FB . Basically he adds nothing to the group because his comments are predicated on his “vast pinball knowledge “, which we all know is a steaming pile of $hit.

D4F9C2BE-E1FA-4736-AFD8-9C2977AD1888 (resized).pngD4F9C2BE-E1FA-4736-AFD8-9C2977AD1888 (resized).png
    #134 5 years ago

I can see two sides to this story - while I do agree with a good many of the post here I remember Clay doing the "Go Fund Me" thing for the VFW when he was trying to get that going. I also think about Silverman's repeated attempts to make his "Museum" in Washington, DC a success and he failed even though he was an experienced businessman.

I also consider the fact that this guy is young and has a lot to learn. But bottom line is I do wish him well. I wouldn't do things the way he has done them and I am sure 99% of Pinsides would agree. But I do applaud his efforts to even attempt something like this at his age and wish him well.

Guess it is time to grab some popcorn!

#135 5 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I've got legal teams on my side

My favorite quote.

#136 5 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

My favorite quote.

Unfortunately I can’t read the kid’s quotes I blocked his happy ass ! Besides I would only read as entertainment. The way he shit all over kind people only to MF them and this site...makes me sick. I have no use for people like him. My opinion of this little weasel:

How much douche could a douchebag douche if a douchebag could bag douche.

#137 5 years ago

“Gameseum” sounds like something that would be on Tobias Fünke’s license plate.

Come on, you guys. Why can’t we give Otaku anustart?

#138 5 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Sadly the little shit will be back.

#139 5 years ago

Love how he plays the 'young' card in his Facebook post. Don't like it when people here say ah shucks he's just a kid. If he showed some humility and respect I'd agree. But he doesn't, so my assement is that he's just another asshat...

#140 5 years ago

"we're quite young so we need all the support we can get." That right there sounds like little kids asking for money and doesn't sound right to me.

The name Gameseum is confusing, it sounds like some kind of a board game museum. "Monopoly", "Yahtzee", etc.

Great dream, go for it and best of luck with it but it's a no from me. I suggest a side venture or business where you can raise the funds. Remember anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Something like...

Lemonades (resized).jpegLemonades (resized).jpeg
    #141 5 years ago

My dog needs a new dog house, anybody?

#142 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

"we're quite young so we need all the support we can get." That right there sounds like little kids asking for money and doesn't sound right to me.
    The name Gameseum is confusing, it sounds like some kind of a board game museum. "Monopoly", "Yahtzee", etc.
    Great dream, go for it and best of luck with it but it's a no from me. I suggest a side venture or business where you can raise the funds. Remember anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Something like...

No, it sounds like “Gay Museum.” ...not that there’s anything wrong with that.

#143 5 years ago

WTF - what a tool.

#144 5 years ago

This guy is something.

I’m truly terrified if he is the example of our country's future - hoping he is an outlier

#145 5 years ago

There was a thread on here about a doctor who was having a tough go at it running an arcade, He was just looking to break even. His collection was better and his approach was well above the pan handling you are doing. If he was struggling how in the hell are you going to succeed?

#146 5 years ago
    Quoted from MAJRob:

This guy is something.
    I’m truly terrified if he is the example of our country's future - hoping he is an outlier

Don't worry. The kids who will be commanding the Mars missions are just starting their summer internships. They're not begging for money or hanging out on Pinside and KLOV.

I knew kids like this when I was in high school and college. That was a long time ago. "Kids these days" is not at all a new concept.

#147 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Kid, good luck. You are going to need a shitload of good luck because you don't have a ton of sense.

Applause.gifApplause.gif

#148 5 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

A friend of mine, also a poster here, was set up next to him I believe at Allentown one year.
    He said the game was J-U-N-K. And he never got it working the entire time it was there.
    Kind of like the classic car hobby, we need younger guys, and gals, in this hobby, especially on the EM side. Most of us are not getting any younger and it would be nice to get some younger guys interested in EMs, otherwise the knowledge, and probably the games themselves, will go with us.
    That said, this dipshit is not one of the ones we want.

His games were junk at York. The year before last I think it was. He had a really sad looking skyjump. I was going to bring some of the stuff to donate just to spruce it up. When I found out who it was I decided just not to get involved. When I see him I just get the creepy type feeling. I would not let the nieces or nephew in an arcade alone with him! The 200 should buy him lots of top ramen

#149 5 years ago
    PHA-Q (resized).PNGPHA-Q (resized).PNG
    #150 5 years ago

I had my gallbladder removed at 14. My stomach eats itself regularly..I've worked office jobs my whole life and climbed my way up the corporate ladder. This kid is a lazy panhandling tool from an entitled generation just looking for handouts. I hope he falls flat on his face. Sorry, not sorry.

Hard work is admirable. Begging ...sorry crowd funding your way through life when you're able to work is not. I get people fall on hard times, but this dude is just flat out lazy and entitled.

There are 288 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-plan-on-donating/page/3?hl=procrastinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.