Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RudeDogg1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    20140125_161345.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

As the title says I'm after the back box lock cam the one that goes from the lock and attaches to the smaller bar attaché to the long bar that locks the back glass

Rudi

#3 10 years ago

That 'should' be the same part in any Williams of the 3-7 era.. May want to open the aperature a bit for more hits. )

I JUST got rid of a Firepower II cab to someone a month or two ago to restore, so I am out.. Sorry.

#4 10 years ago

Oh yes ty I'll have to start a new thread I can't seem to edit the title

#5 10 years ago

You can. Just edit the first post.

1 week later
    #7 10 years ago

Bump....

Someone must have one somewhere surely

#8 10 years ago

I think I might have what you are after. I sold some Sys 6-7 cabinet parts and this part shown here was one of them. If this is it, I think I have another in a Flash cabinet but I need to go to a storage to get it. Send me a PM if this is it.

20140125_161345.jpg20140125_161345.jpg
    #9 10 years ago

Have one sitting in garage.. If you don't get from. Above pm me.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #10 10 years ago

Cheers guys pm sent. What holds the lock barrel in place is it just a nut?

#11 10 years ago

Screw on one end and pin on the other.

#12 10 years ago

No he means the actual lock barrel .. on mine its a washer with a couple of teeth on it

sorta like this ( middle at the bottom)
    http://images.sdslondon.co.uk/img/upload/products/1/l_74629.jpg

it depends on the lock you buy though i suppose. a split washer or something might hold it

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from wiredoug:

No he means the actual lock barrel .. on mine its a washer with a couple of teeth on it
    sorta like this ( middle at the bottom)
    http://images.sdslondon.co.uk/img/upload/products/1/l_74629.jpg
    it depends on the lock you buy though i suppose. a split washer or something might hold it

No the pic is right

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-parting-out-a-system-6-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.