(Topic ID: 45074)

Anyone part of the WOZ Dirty Dozen already "called" by Jack...

By iceman44

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 408 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dldL6.gif
lineup.jpg
animated_predator.gif
image.jpg
box.JPG
images_(6).jpg
golden_egg.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

If someone says one thing, then does another, what would you call them?

Working their butt off to make the best damn machine possible!

#83 11 years ago

golden_egg.gifgolden_egg.gif

#155 11 years ago

Wow...imagine what would happen if something REALLY important happened...

#189 11 years ago

It's amazing, reading over the last 20 posts or so. Some people actually get it! ...and, some, I'm afraid, never will. Some of you act like its a plot. Believe me, I'm sure nobody wants this game out there more than Jack. He's taking the heat because he wants it right. If you can't take it anymore, instead of bitching and moaning, just get your money back. Or better yet, sell your spot for a profit and move on.
Let the man and his team work. I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get this machine done and done right. As of now I'm done with these WOZ threads until there is some REAL information, not just bullshit. Just my opinion.

#210 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Ted no offense intended but the community has given Jack and the team plenty of slack. A ton of slack IMO. I have multiple friends on the WOZ buyer list that are starting to get frustrated with the misinformation or totally unreliable info that has been released regarding when they will see this pin at their door. And rightfully so, they have had thousands of dollars tied up in this project for a very very long time now. IMO at this point they have a right to bitch about it.

Ok, so WHAT do you think the problem is?
a) Jack is doing this on purpose just to screw with us.
b) He's going out of business and is moving to Mexico.
C) He was being overly optimistic and had problems inherent in this business.

#214 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Name me one other example of this kind of missed promise and so severely blown timeline.

And you think he's doing this on purpose? Ok...what is going on...you tell me. The whole thing is a scam, machines will NEVER be made. He's taking on all this time and expense just to screw us over. No one EVER misses a deadline because of unforseen problems. What do you think is going on and for what purpose??

#217 11 years ago

Just let the machine get finished right, and when it gets here, it gets here...I just DO NOT believe Jack is TRYING to screw anyone over...

#218 11 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

If you have ordered a game and have legitimate concerns contact JJP.

Yes!

#223 11 years ago

I see what you're saying, but I STILL don't think it's anything he did on purpose. I think he really wants to make the BEST machine possible. Don't you think so?

#226 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I think that selling machines, in part, requires them to be of a quality that he can sell as the best.

Isn't that what BUSINESS is all about? It's bad when you try to do the same thing with crappy quality merch.

#230 11 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

This should help put to rest most concerns expressed on this forum.

HAH!!

#233 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

No, every dime I spend on pinball is a write off in my book. In this case I can still get it back if I want but I have made a decision as an adult to spend my money where I want. I am not sticking up for Jack, I am telling the whiners to stop telling me that Jack pulled a fast one(over two years), my money is gone, he lied because he though he could finish the game faster, the game looks good if you ever see it, and the flippers suck. STFU and let us try and enjoy the game we love on a great site that Robin wants to stay positive. We can critique without being negative. Just because a person is trying to be positive, it does not mean they have some syndrome and will follow somebody off a cliff.

I like the way you think!

#243 11 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have considered trying to sell my early spot for quite a while, but I feel my credibility with my family will only be restored when I finally get that game into my house. You see, it's not even about the game anymore. It's to prove a point. Many of us on this thread are waiting just to prove a point to someone. Many of us have been masterfully manipulated to arrive at this very moment - the moment of truth when all will be revealed.

lol...please! Don't be Masterfully Manipulated. Sell your spot, make a profit and take the family on that vacation! You can be the Hero!

#247 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I think I need to get me some hooch to make sense of what I've read in this thread. Any recommendations?

FIREBALL Wiskey! yum

#253 11 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Regardless, if you've been unhappy for so long, you absolutely should not have hung around. Simply get your money back and move on to greener pastures.)

And with that, I bid youz a good night. (it's ok, we'll start up early tomorrow...)

#254 11 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

What the hell kind of business is he running where he lets people who he has no real influence over "pitch in" in a critical role on something with millions ($) on the line and thousands of people potentially affected?

Uh, I think Alex is an expert in his field and Jack is happy to have his input. (NOW good night)

#331 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

This game needs to ship in whatever form it is in.

This is not what most people want.

#333 11 years ago

Why don't you mind your own business. I know plenty of people getting a WOZ and that's how they feel. They DON'T want the machine in whatever form. They want it RIGHT.

#342 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

You take this temperature frequently with most people, do you? Hyperbole Ted. Post a .gif and complete the circuit.

And you? Post something to fan flames. Complete the circuit. please!

#344 11 years ago

I checked and Robin said I did NOT cause any problem. Just volume my friend, just volume.

#345 11 years ago

Just so you feel better...

animated_predator.gifanimated_predator.gif

#348 11 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

It just seems that if the drama really bothers you don't click on any WOZ related topic.

Yep

...and, yes, Akuma, I have plenty of USEFULL gifs. And plenty of PM's from Pinsiders that say they love em'

#356 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Getting this machine made in the US is a frikkin miracle. For both(all) companies.

AND Predator too!

#359 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And RAZA with Jpop, all US made....

Yes! Anyone get or play one of the Nemo games?
How many is jpop making?...I thought it was only a few...

#361 11 years ago

Oh, sorry, maybe that's it...gettin' Magic Girl confused with BHZA.

#365 11 years ago

Is the AC/DC LE much better than the regular version? At the Bask Bar I played the version without the mini-playfield in the basement. I was not that impressed.

#369 11 years ago

Ok...I hope there is one at Allentown. Would love to play the LE.

#373 11 years ago

Whoa! Big difference! Will try the LE fer sur! Thanks!

#377 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wow, way to cut down my quoted list of differences so that you could make a joke at my expense.

...and I don't even get the joke...

#379 11 years ago

So, LE and Premium have all the same bells & whistles, and the pro is the bad one?

#380 11 years ago

...and is there REALLY a dancing band...or are ya just funnin' me...?

#392 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Yeah, there is. Upper right hand corner.

Is the band like the Boogie-Men on Elvira & the Party Monsters, or do they do more than bop up and down.

#394 11 years ago

Thanks! Ok...I gotta see this! I never knew much about the machine as I'm not a big AC/DC fan. (I like The Beatles)

#396 11 years ago

Ok...thanks for the look! Whoa, that game is nothing like the one I played! LOTS of extra stuff here. But, I agree, the dancing guys are pretty lame! And is it still true, you have to buy a whole new playfield to change the mini-playfield plastic?? (love the cannon and drop targets though)

#401 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The cannon mod is a must, the stock one looks like one of those firecracker boxes you get on the 4th of July, the tanks, cannons, etc....

The cannon seems to work similar to the one in T2 except for REAL drop targets! I like that!

#405 11 years ago

Great avatar, Chad! ''So....what shall we talk about...''

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 16.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-part-of-the-woz-dirty-dozen-already-called-by-jack?tu=spfxted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.