(Topic ID: 45074)

Anyone part of the WOZ Dirty Dozen already "called" by Jack...

By iceman44

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 408 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dldL6.gif
lineup.jpg
animated_predator.gif
image.jpg
box.JPG
images_(6).jpg
golden_egg.gif
There are 408 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 11 years ago

At least one of your posts still remains, so you haven't been completely wiped out of existance:

On Dec 8, 1:10 pm, Jim T wrote:

> Does not look like betas in December.
> Does not look like shipping in March.
> Does not look like a house or feet that can be easily manufactured.
> DOES look a little like the Rolex I bought for $200 after a night of
> drinking...

> Anyone else a little concerned?

(As a minor aside... between July 1st and July 31th 2011, the price for WOZ was $7000, not $7500. That price didn't come into effect until August 1st, 2011. Regardless, if you've been unhappy for so long, you absolutely should not have hung around. Simply get your money back and move on to greener pastures.)

#252 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'm not a paid employee, I am helping because I see extremely special things unfolding and I wanted to be a part of it. I've been helping for about 2 months or so and I can tell you the amount of progress in the last 60 days is nothing short of amazing.

This whole JJP phenomenon blows my mind! This is not in any way meant to disparage Pinchroma's personal skills and talents (which I know nothing about) but: (1) What kind of supposedly for-profit enterprise motivates significant volunteerism like that? (so kudos to Jack I suppose), but (2) What the hell kind of business is he running where he lets people who he has no real influence over "pitch in" in a critical role on something with millions ($) on the line and thousands of people potentially affected? I mean, this isn't an Amish freaking barn raising, is it??? What a strange story this has been!...

#253 11 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Regardless, if you've been unhappy for so long, you absolutely should not have hung around. Simply get your money back and move on to greener pastures.)

And with that, I bid youz a good night. (it's ok, we'll start up early tomorrow...)

#254 11 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

What the hell kind of business is he running where he lets people who he has no real influence over "pitch in" in a critical role on something with millions ($) on the line and thousands of people potentially affected?

Uh, I think Alex is an expert in his field and Jack is happy to have his input. (NOW good night)

#255 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Uh, I think Alex is an expert in his field and Jack is happy to have his input. (NOW good night)

Sorry, man. It's a bigger picture - about running a professional business not writing some code... I hope the magic finally happens for everyone - there's a lot of desperation in the air around here...

#256 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

lol...please! Don't be Masterfully Manipulated. Sell your spot, make a profit and take the family on that vacation! You can be the Hero!

You think I can make a profit? Remember, I paid $8100 with Illinois sales tax. I guess I would sell with enough return, because I could explain to everyone thay I got a return on an investment and save face.

Problem: we didn't all invest in a company. We bought pinball machines. If we all invested, we would have equity in the operation with possible future profits. Jack made us "feel" like investors, but we are not. We financed an operation interest free. We continue to do so. Why is he already taking deposits on Hobbit? I won't give any theories. You can speculate. If someone wants my early spot, show me a return on my investment and you can have it. Jim

#257 11 years ago

Why ruin your marriage, or pull your hair out over a toy? Just sell it or ask Jack for your cash back...end of story...

#258 11 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have considered trying to sell my early spot for quite a while, but I feel my credibility with my family will only be restored when I finally get that game into my house. You see, it's not even about the game anymore. It's to prove a point. Many of us on this thread are waiting just to prove a point to someone. Many of us have been masterfully manipulated to arrive at this very moment - the moment of truth when all will be revealed.

I read your post and that sucks. At this point I would just stick with it if I were you. But I couldn't help but think of this when I got toward the end of it:

#259 11 years ago

What the hell is going on? I thought there were 12 pins delivered this week? Also I thought Jack was going to give us an update on Friday? This journey has just entered the twilight zone. To all you guys who say just give Jack a call or just ask for a refund. We all know what you're trying to do.

Pappy

#260 11 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

To all you guys who say just give Jack a call or just ask for a refund. We all know what you're trying to do.
Pappy

What would that be?

I'm in for Hobbit, but if I don't like the way shit is going, I'll just get something else, instead of crying about it...

#261 11 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

What would that be?

Oh come on man give me a break. Stop with the BS. You just don't want people to complain. Of course you're going to say we are all crying. I'm not going to let my 6.5K go for nothing. I've waited for my game for over two years. I will wait until the end. I will tell people how I feel good or bad. Lately it's been bad.

Pappy

#262 11 years ago

I don't care at all, the guy just said it's caused fights with his family and seems distraught. I just said it's not worth ruining his life over...it's just a game.

I want the game to kickass, I love what Jack is doing, that's why I'm in for the Hobbit. You have me pegged wrong man...

I totally understand why he's complaining, I just let him know how to fix it easily...

I put $6500 down on Hobbit already..but if it takes to long, the layout looks like crap, etcetc...I will just get a different game...maybe Metallica, Star Trek, Zombie game, who knows...I won't let it ruin my life..

#263 11 years ago

true that's how I read it also ^

#264 11 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I want the game to kickass, I love what Jack is doing, that's why I'm in for the Hobbit. You have me pegged wrong man.

It's cool. I was just commenting on the generic just get your money back comment. So tired of hearing that. No pin is worth ruining your life over.

Pappy

#265 11 years ago

@ the people saying ring/email Jack

I tried that last year, all I received was the line that they were running at the time (that games would ship by the end of the year)

3 weeks later came the announcement that one of the circuit boards had to be redesigned and that game were going to ship in 90 days

...oh no, make that 110 days...

...end of March...

...boards will definitely be here April 8

#266 11 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

This whole JJP phenomenon blows my mind! This is not in any way meant to disparage Pinchroma's personal skills and talents (which I know nothing about) but: (1) What kind of supposedly for-profit enterprise motivates significant volunteerism like that? (so kudos to Jack I suppose), but (2) What the hell kind of business is he running where he lets people who he has no real influence over "pitch in" in a critical role on something with millions ($) on the line and thousands of people potentially affected? I mean, this isn't an Amish freaking barn raising, is it??? What a strange story this has been!...

Orange since you "KNOW NOTHING" maybe you should find out first before you make yourself look like a fool with a post like this. ----- To Late!

#267 11 years ago

He should rephrase and say that they hope to get boards by April 8. You would think they would have learned by now.

#268 11 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

It's cool. I was just commenting on the generic just get your money back comment. So tired of hearing that. No pin is worth ruining your life over.
Pappy

That's the whole point, isn't it? I mean when people complain the game's taking too long and people respond with "get your money back", that's not the correct answer.

But when someone posts a diatribe that they've been lied to, disrespected, has gotten into fights with his wife over it, lost "credibility" with his family, says he'd rather have spent the money on vacations or his kids' college funds... and yet he's done nothing... I personally think that's very worthy of a "why the f*@$ haven't you gotten your money back yet" post.

#269 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ok, so WHAT do you think the problem is?
a) Jack is doing this on purpose just to screw with us.
b) He's going out of business and is moving to Mexico.
C) He was being overly optimistic and had problems inherent in this business.

I'm going with D) none of the above.

I think it was wrong of them to come up with release dates and take people's money PIF knowing full well they would not even come close to those dates. If they didn't know better then they were clearly in over their head at least at those stages of the project.

I want them to be successful but not if they are going to take advantage of the community on their future projects and make pinheads pay in full well before seeing a finished product on every future pin. And I know that's just like my opinion man. I truly hope it works out that all that hung in there absolutely love it whenever they do get it without a doubt.

#270 11 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

And yet, I still wait. hoping, praying, explaining this thing to my wife. She does not get it. She thinks I am an idiot giving a man money 2 years ago and believing it would be our family Christmas present for 2011. I am the boy who cried Wolf to her. It has actually been a focus point of several fights with her. My kids don't believe it is ever going to come. I have lost some credibility with them.

Thanks for filling us in on all of this. I've always wondered what the many deleted posts on the JJP forums were about, and I always assumed they were much worse than what you're describing.

I'm in a similar situation to the one you're in with your family, but in my case I'm in it with the location where I'm planning to operate my WOZ. I've been operating games there for more than a year now, and one of their reasons for initially choosing me over some of the other operators was that they wanted WOZ and knew I had ordered one. They have probably asked me when it's coming a hundred times since then, and it's always an awkward conversation. I have to give them the latest dubious delivery estimate each time, all the while knowing it's probably not going to happen. I'm pretty sure they know it's not my fault it has taken so long, but I get the feeling that to some degree they might blame me or think that I'm the one stringing them along. At this point I think they're convinced that I just got scammed and that the game will never exist. The whole thing is pretty embarrassing to say the least, not to mention that a year has passed (since the original delivery estimate) during which I've been able to make none of my money back.

I know I could just request a refund, but in a way that would be the ultimate screw-over for the location owners who have spent all this time waiting for it and hyping it up to customers, telling everyone that we'll be getting one. So I'm basically trapped. If I bail now, I look like the bad guy.

#271 11 years ago

I foresee a future problem.

The people who are much further down the line are still going to be waiting for their WOZ and there will already be a second hand market as people at the front start to sell and trade theirs.

I thought about the Hobbit but in the end decided I would rather buy a finished product I can see. Same goes for Stern now as well - will wait until code finished.

#272 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

We need a question mark button next to the thumbs. I do not get it. You are al over the place there.

No, every dime I spend on pinball is a write off in my book. In this case I can still get it back if I want but I have made a decision as an adult to spend my money where I want. I am not sticking up for Jack, I am telling the whiners to stop telling me that Jack pulled a fast one(over two years), my money is gone, he lied because he though he could finish the game faster, the game looks good if you ever see it, and the flippers suck. STFU and let us try and enjoy the game we love on a great site that Robin wants to stay positive. We can critique without being negative. Just because a person is trying to be positive, it does not mean they have some syndrome and will follow somebody off a cliff.

I give a thumbs up when I agree with something someone says. I didn't realize I needed a your approval. Good, bad, ugly I can see points to both sides.

#273 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I give a thumbs up when I agree with something someone says. I didn't realize I needed a your approval. Good, bad, ugly I can see points to both sides.

Didn't you read his post? He said to STFU.

#274 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I have no problem with Jack taking his time but when you hear that games will start to ship and there and everywhere and this month period you start wondering and think come on already either you know what you are doing or you don't. I'm sure Jack would do the same if he was the buyer and not the seller. Just my two cents.

Quoted from absocountry2:

We need a question mark button next to the thumbs. I do not get it. You are al over the place there.

Quoted from TomGWI:

I give a thumbs up when I agree with something someone says. I didn't realize I needed a your approval.

Relax. I don't see anywhere where he's objecting to your use of "thumbs up". As far as I read it, he's saying he can't make sense of your post (the top one I quote here - read it again) and there needs to be the equivalent of a "WTF" button to indicate confusion over a post!

#275 11 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

Orange since you "KNOW NOTHING" maybe you should find out first before you make yourself look like a fool with a post like this. ----- To Late!

Pindome, Perhaps you could learn to spell before you attempt to slam someone with a post like this - TOO LATE!

#276 11 years ago

I've seen many posts complaining about the business model of requiring upfront payment. I don't think the company would have been started any other way. It's unfortunate that the pin is delayed, many excuses are made, and deadline are not met. But everyone who bought this game took a risk (like those with money in with Jpop) with an unknown pinball designer and manufacturer.

I have sympathy for those who are having family or business relationship problems as a result.

#277 11 years ago

Please god, dont let any of this BS happen with Predator. I swear, i would cry like a 5 year old girl for a month.

I feel for each and every one of you folk that are gutted right now, and hope the final result will come at a point that pleases you all at the very least.

#278 11 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Please god, dont let any of this BS happen with Predator.

It may, and probably will, but we didn't pay in advance for it. My wife and I won't fight over the $250 deposit, so it will be an easier pill to swallow any delays.

I feel for the woz buyers... I understand just hanging in there. I wouldn't be asking for my money back at this stage either, but I wouldn't be happy about yet another deadline missed.

#279 11 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Relax. I don't see anywhere where he's objecting to your use of "thumbs up". As far as I read it, he's saying he can't make sense of your post (the top one I quote here - read it again) and there needs to be the equivalent of a "WTF" button to indicate confusion over a post!

I am relaxed.

Since no one can make sense of my post, I will just quote RobT's. He summed up my thoughts pretty well.

Quoted from RobT:

I think the problem is that at this point in the game, many people are starting to believe that it is more than being overly optimistic, and people are wondering WTF is going on.
Saying that you are going to ship a new pin from a new pinball company by December 2011 (about a year after starting the business) was overly optimistic.
Subsequently saying you will have test pins on location by Memorial Day 2012 was more reasonable, if not still a bit optimistic.
Saying you will be shipping pins to customers by June or July 2012 was more reasonable, if not still a bit optimistic.
Subsequently saying pins will ship by Christmas 2012 (a year later than originally announced and two years after the company was formed) was reasonable.
Subsequently saying pins will ship by March 2013 is one or two delays too many for a lot of people.
Missing yet another shipping date (March 2013) for reasons largely unknown is getting to be a harder pill to swallow for even the most ardent JJP supporters.
At some point you have to wonder just how much longer this is going to take and if they even know what they are doing. Hell, it's pretty much a given that WOZ will ship with some of most incomplete code of any pin ever.
But I guess that's not anything that anyone should criticize. I know I never criticize Stern for shipping pins with incomplete code.

#280 11 years ago

I love when a mod tells someone to STFU and stay positive. Add it to the list.

#281 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I have no problem with Jack taking his time.
The problem is he says games will start to ship by a certain date and they don't.
Now I can clearly understand that issues and delays can happen. However, the mythical shipping dates continue to pile up. Either you have a game to ship or you don't. It's really that simple.

Changed my post so it is more understandable.

#282 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I am relaxed.
Since no one can make sense of my post, I will just quote RobT's. He summed up my thoughts pretty well.

Two thumbs up (if I had a second identity here, which I do not) butI can only give one...

#283 11 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Please god, dont let any of this BS happen with Predator. I swear, i would cry like a 5 year old girl for a month.
I feel for each and every one of you folk that are gutted right now, and hope the final result will come at a point that pleases you all at the very least.

Quoted from frolic:

It may, and probably will, but we didn't pay in advance for it. My wife and I won't fight over the $250 deposit, so it will be an easier pill to swallow any delays.
I feel for the woz buyers... I understand just hanging in there. I wouldn't be asking for my money back at this stage either, but I wouldn't be happy about yet another deadline missed.

I agree with frolic. You see how difficult it has been for Jack to produce a machine with far more resources and experience than Skit-B. Reading about WOZ should make anyone realize that Predator will likely require a lot of patience.

As long as the guys keep posting, keep us informed, and are straightforward, I will have no problems. In the meantime, Im going to play the other great games that are already out there. Which is a pretty nice option to have.

#284 11 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

Thanks for filling us in on all of this. I've always wondered what the many deleted posts on the JJP forums were about, and I always assumed they were much worse than what you're describing.

I'm in a similar situation to the one you're in with your family, but in my case I'm in it with the location where I'm planning to operate my WOZ. I've been operating games there for more than a year now, and one of their reasons for initially choosing me over some of the other operators was that they wanted WOZ and knew I had ordered one. They have probably asked me when it's coming a hundred times since then, and it's always an awkward conversation. I have to give them the latest dubious delivery estimate each time, all the while knowing it's probably not going to happen. I'm pretty sure they know it's not my fault it has taken so long, but I get the feeling that to some degree they might blame me or think that I'm the one stringing them along. At this point I think they're convinced that I just got scammed and that the game will never exist. The whole thing is pretty embarrassing to say the least, not to mention that a year has passed (since the original delivery estimate) during which I've been able to make none of my money back.

I know I could just request a refund, but in a way that would be the ultimate screw-over for the location owners who have spent all this time waiting for it and hyping it up to customers, telling everyone that we'll be getting one. So I'm basically trapped. If I bail now, I look like the bad guy.

Good luck and see my quote above...maybe type it up and print it out and hand it to folks whenever they ask you...pay no attention to this "refund" talk, I use to use that argument as well but its way to late for that now......

#285 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I agree with frolic. You see how difficult it has been for Jack to produce a machine with far more resources and experience than Skit-B. Reading about WOZ should make anyone realize that Predator will likely require a lot of patience.

As long as the guys keep posting, keep us informed, and are straightforward, I will have no problems. In the meantime, Im going to play the other great games that are already out there. Which is a pretty nice option to have.

BINGO....exactly.....straightforward, we know they are all good guys trying to build a company.........and "straightforward", communication is the key, some get it like Jpop and Skit B, some don't....if JJP is having such a hard time then "patience" will be needed big time with the other guys....meanwhile, Stern has to be ROTFLHAO....

Salesmen - Their job is to sell the products, point out the highlights and hide the defects...

Business Owner/Founder - The entrepreneur that gets things rolling, the labour of love, the visionary, the one that risks it all for the sake of building something better and bigger...

CEO - The person that runs the daily operations of the business, the details, the coach, ordering parts, making sure the budgets and timelines are on track, problem solvers, communicators, you name it....

SkitB, Jpop and Spooky have to be all 3, good luck to them and so far things seem to be integrating well....with far less funds, operational capability and other help..

For whatever reasons, and I'm sure the list is long, it appears that leg 3, the CEO function, is the part where JJP is obviously struggling from my perspective....I've always found that when you make mistakes, it's not a bad thing, you learn from them and try and avoid them in the future....from that standpoint, with all the learning going on Hobbit should be a great pin that gets delivered with not many issues at all, we'll see

#286 11 years ago

Two and a half years and no machine! Missed deadlines, games shipping with incomplete code. Taking money on the next game and the first one isn't finished. The saga goes on.

#287 11 years ago

Would any company or LLC in their right mind have the positions of Owner/founder, salesman and CEO filled by the same person at one time?

#288 11 years ago

You forgot Assembly line worker. I'm sure he will be out there helping build machine to recoup some of his lost profits because of the two year delay

#289 11 years ago

Suppliers are unpredictable and unreliable. Subcontractors are unpredictable and unreliable. If you're building a custom home, expect it to take twice the time and twice the money. And along the way, expect to be disappointed at least a dozen times. When it's over, you're going to have your dream home. We will not stop until your dream is fulfilled.

Those are the words I have advised a custom homebuilder friend of mine to print in his brochures if he wants never to be sued. That's what he asked me to do--"write me a conspicuous disclaimer so I don't get sued for relying on the broken promises of my subs--they all suck."

I believe that applies to Jack as well. If he weren't such a good salesman, he'd be underpromising and overdelivering to manage the expectations of his customers. But this is his first rodeo. Give the man a break.

#290 11 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Pindome, Perhaps you could learn to spell before you attempt to slam someone with a post like this - TOO LATE!

Orange that's it? An extra "o" that's all you got --- SOO SAD!

#291 11 years ago

Everyone wants to see this succeed. Its good for pinball butt... Also I liked the Hobbit movie , but I will buy one when the games is actually produced.

#292 11 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Suppliers are unpredictable and unreliable. Subcontractors are unpredictable and unreliable. If you're building a custom home, expect it to take twice the time and twice the money. And along the way, expect to be disappointed at least a dozen times. When it's over, you're going to have your dream home. We will not stop until your dream is fulfilled.

Those are the words I have advised a custom homebuilder friend of mine to print in his brochures if he wants never to be sued. That's what he asked me to do--"write me a conspicuous disclaimer so I don't get sued for relying on the broken promises of my subs--they all suck."

I believe that applies to Jack as well. If he weren't such a good salesman, he'd be underpromising and overdelivering to manage the expectations of his customers. But this is his first rodeo. Give the man a break.

So true, I do the same thing with my clients as well! And I live by the motto in my business of "underpromise and overdeliver"....

We all realize its his first rodeo and at some point of falling off the horse dozens of times you gotta start learning and this is coming from the king of Woz kool aid drinkers...some unpredictability is very understandable but some of the timelines and comments related to them over the past two years is baffling....

It's like college basketball, at some point late in the season, freshmen really aren't freshmen anymore....see Michigan win over Kansas yesterday

#293 11 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

But this is his first rodeo. Give the man a break.

Isn't leaving $6500-7500 with him, despite it taking "twice the time" giving the man a break? I admittedly didn't give him that much of a break, but we didn't see money being pulled en masse.

#294 11 years ago

Hey JJ (GAP) - Yes it may be a long journey and mistakes have been made but lets not exactly throw stones from the glass house in which you operate and built as a primary distributor for Stern - in terms of broken promises, lower quality bill of materials, and numerous code release issues from Stern. Both companies have and will make mistakes - its how they learn from them and don't repeat the same mistakes - the free market will sort out the winners and losers in this race. Ask Gary when he started Data East to compete in the market at the time - was a long journey and many mistakes were made as well and he evolved from there. Jack has made mistakes with communication and I'm sure he will learn from that - there is a simple solution for people who are upset over this - do not keep your game - sell it and move on and put your money where your comfort level is in terms of what business practice you want to support. I for one will support a company that is trying to evolve the market and product category and working to make a quality product from bill of materials to software............. mis-communications, delays and all

#295 11 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

there is a simple solution for people who are upset over this - do not keep your game - sell it and move on and put your money where your comfort level is in terms of what business practice you want to support.

No way!!!....I have supported this business for 2 1/2 years, I simply want MUCH better communication...and then I want what I paid for...period....

#296 11 years ago

The fact is, if it wasn't for the customer (Pinball hobbyist) buying this machine, or the countless people who devoted free time to help him out, just to be a part of this project, this company would never have gotten off the ground and would not be here right now. The pinball community has supported Jack and we have given him a break by fronting the money and investing in him so he can start this project.

Again, I want him to succeed so I can purchase a hobbit.

#297 11 years ago

ckorth, JJ is GEXchange not GAP. I don't have any dogs in WOZ battle, but saw a place I could contribute

#298 11 years ago

This is the CEO

Quoted from iceman44:

The entrepreneur that gets things rolling, the labour of love, the visionary, the one that risks it all for the sake of building something better and bigger...

This is the President

Quoted from iceman44:

The person that runs the daily operations of the business, the details, the coach, ordering parts, making sure the budgets and timelines are on track, problem solvers, communicators, you name it....

Some companies actually use Executive VP of Sales, and then another Exec VP for Operations where the VP position actually runs the day to day, but that's a really big company.

It varies of course but usually the first big leap is having someone else run the whole show.

#299 11 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

Jack has made mistakes with communication and I'm sure he will learn from that

He has made the communication mistakes one to many times already. I hope all the best with the company and would love to see another company around but communication is really not getting better with JJP. Now he words in his newsgroup that boards are coming April 8. Why does he even say that! He is setting himself up to upset more people. Obviously his Sub Contractors have been lacking with hitting deadlines he shouldn't be giving firm dates anymore.

#300 11 years ago

Jack just made it official on the WOZ forum. Games will not be shipping now. They will wait for the final production boards to arrive (some time around April 8.) Another delay I'm sure he was really sad to have to report. Oh well. The code will just be that much more complete when games do start shipping in a week or two.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.50
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 408 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-part-of-the-woz-dirty-dozen-already-called-by-jack/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.