Anyone own Pac-Man Battle Royale at home?

(Topic ID: 233971)

Anyone own Pac-Man Battle Royale at home?

By foobeer

32 days ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by ovfdfireman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

028ec83a0b5005175fa88f228b49dcfe546f4bfd (resized).jpg

#1 32 days ago

I’ve been thinking about mixing it up a bit and getting something like Pac-Man Battle Royale, Super Chexx bubble hockey, or the newly available Atari Pong table.

I have a 9, 7, and 3 year old at home so there are always many kids hanging out in the game room playing pinball, video games, and pop a shot, so I'm looking to add some more variety.

Does anyone own a Pac-Man Battle Royale at home? Does it get played? Distributor recommendations?

https://www.bandainamco-am.com/game.php?gameid=30

#2 32 days ago

No but having played it that would be amazing to have one in the Game Room!

#3 32 days ago

I know a few people have them. I wouldn’t mind doing the same as you and adding a bit more variety. Might be time to finally get the basement finished and mix it up a bit.

#4 32 days ago

If you’ve got the room, I recommend mixing it up. I used to have just pins and all that would happen when kids came over was them starting games, launching a ball and walking away.

About three years ago I got a Big Buck Hunter HD, a couple multicades, a Photo Booth, two, linked Artic Thunders, an Ice Cold Beer and I just got an Ultimate Big Punch (which everyone loves). Plus, I still have managed to cram a dozen pins in there. Now, there’s something for everyone!

#5 32 days ago

I have one and love it. My 3 and 5 year old play it all the time. We have a lot of parties and the adults play it as a drinking game. Doesn't seem to get old because of the 4 player action and interaction of people.

I have 14 Pins and I am in the process of buying more arcades now. Pins are great but they aren't for everyone and I like the diversification of having other things for people to do.

Maybe not your thing, but I just picked up a DDR and my wife loves that thing more than anything we have in the house and we have some pretty solid games.

#6 32 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Pins are great but they aren't for everyone

You shut your mouth, blasphemer.

#7 32 days ago

Does anybody have the “worlds biggest pac man” or the Space Invaders Deluxe? Those are outstanding!

#8 32 days ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You shut your mouth, blasphemer.

Sadly most people have no concept and don't even know the pins have rules. My Moto GPs, Terminator Salvation and Skee ball get 10 times the play as the pins.

I love pins but most people don't get it.

#9 32 days ago

Dug this pic of my kids from the game room thread.

O and for distributor, I bought it from Game Exchange but later found out Betson was $500 cheaper so call around.

028ec83a0b5005175fa88f228b49dcfe546f4bfd (resized).jpg
#10 32 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Does anybody have the “worlds biggest pac man” or the Space Invaders Deluxe? Those are outstanding!

I was thinking the same thing. Both would be cool to have if you have the space

#11 31 days ago

yes

#12 31 days ago

I have a Pac-Man Battle Royale and the kids loved it. But they're only 3 and 5 and so nothing really holds their attention, although this did better than any new pinball I bring in I'm selling mine now if you want a used one for a lot less than new. It's a cocktail version like jorge5240 posted above.

#13 31 days ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I have a Pac-Man Battle Royale and the kids loved it. But they're only 3 and 5 and so nothing really holds their attention, although this did better than any new pinball I bring in I'm selling mine now if you want a used one for a lot less than new. It's a cocktail version like jorge5240 posted above.

Replay Ryan is a good dude. May be worth a PM.

#14 31 days ago

I was actually just looking up one of these earlier this week to see if prices had dropped any, but the prices still seem pretty crazy.

But then I googled "pac man battle royale replica" and...

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,119032.0.html

Looks like one could be built for around $1,500 (or less, depending what you already have lying around).

#15 31 days ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

replayryan what kind of money are you looking for? PM is fine. Thanks.

#16 31 days ago

We can help with the Pac-Man, Incredible tech, and Raw Thrills games

Greg
Pinballpro.com

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 137.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 40.00
€ 85.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
Cabinet - Toppers
liorillusion
$ 200.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside