• Latest reply 8 years ago by sandersc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Backglass.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Hello I am looking for an owner of a williams cabaret pinball machine from 1969 who is willing to take a high Quality digital pic of the backglass or willing to scan in the backglass into multiple pics i can piece together. My backglass is broken and it is impossible to find a replacement so I am looking to have one made using a HQ image. I am fully willing to pay you for your trouble like 25.00 for a digital pic 35 for both front and back or 50+ for a digital scan of the entire backglass. or you tell me what you want. I can pay immediately via Paypal need help please.

Backglass.jpgBackglass.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Crap, I sold mine.

2 years later
#3 9 years ago

I have a 10 megapixel scan of the backglass if anyone is interested.

1 year later
#4 8 years ago

Hi mr Boyes

I would really love to get a copy of the scan of the backglass for the Cabaret if you still have it.

Regards

Sanders

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-own-a-williams-cabaret-pinball-machine-1969 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.