(Topic ID: 176432)

anyone out there have a williams polar hunt game ??

By jdapolito

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

i have been working on my williams polar hunt off and on for a couple years,im not sure of what the sequence of targets popping up should be when the game is started .
    here is what mine does after a cleaning and adjusting of most of the relay switches :
    start game ,5 penguins pop up ,the seals i cant get to pop up at the start ,should they ?
    if i manually prop up the seals i can shoot them and they will pop back up at random for about 10 times i think ,one at a time
    if i shoot down the penguins and then shoot down the seals until they dont pop up any more then the penguins will pop up again ,and now score 2 points for each hit and not one ,i think this is what is supposed to happen
    ,if i hit 14 targets, i believe thats the number and the hit unit registers all the hits which it sometimes doesnt( need to clean this unit) then the igloo lights up
    i hit either target on the igloo,igloo spilts open , revealing the north pole which is lit ,i hit it 5 times untlil its all the way down ,scores correctly ,but the walrus's dont pop up ?
    so, is this the way the targets should appear,penguins once,then hit the seals until they are done popping up then the penguins pop up again one more time
    and any ideas of what could be the problem preventing the seals from popping up initially and why the walrus's dont appear after north pole is hit 5 times as my instructions on game say it should
    i know i need to clean the hit unit and the shot counter unit ,shots dont always get counted down ,otherwise im not sure where to look
    and thanks for all the help
    and merry christmas
    jim
    oh i have a poor copy of schematic i could try to take pics and post

5 months later
    #2 6 years ago

It is featured in TNT Amusements Youtube Video on Randyland (posted today). Start at the 46 minute mark since it is a long video. I hope this helps and you can get it up and running

Here is a link:

#3 6 years ago

randyland and todd this must be a classic !!

#4 6 years ago

Randy Senna is an amazing person...no doubt about it...a wealth of wonderful knowledge...and the neatest collection, I think, in the world!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-out-there-have-a-williams-polar-hunt-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.