(Topic ID: 43632)

Anyone one else order the ACDC Cannon from China, but didn't receive it yet?

By thedarkknight77

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by smassa
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Ordered the cannon over a month ago and still have not received...........No word from company?
Anyone else still waiting?

#2 11 years ago

I'm also waiting from a month ago. I also bought a couple other small things as well in that order.

#3 11 years ago

I ordered mine a month ago also and everything came in yesterday. Maybe it will be there in the next few days.

Good luck

#4 11 years ago

I ordered on 2/13/13 and still have not received

#5 11 years ago

I ordered about a month ago too..I think they got overwhelmed with cannon orders. haha. I've waited up to 3 months before on stuff from China, sometimes it gets lost at customs.

#7 11 years ago

They probably don't have enough on hand to meet the sudden orders. They will temporarily pull some second graders out of the fireworks factory to produce some cannons and fulfill the orders.

#8 11 years ago

I ordered about the same time and my cannons arrived this past Monday.

Steve (in Escalon, CA)

#9 11 years ago

Haven't gotten mine yet and ordered at the same time.

#10 11 years ago

none yet

#11 11 years ago

still nothing for me my order was on the 10/02/2013, sent 2 e-mails one week ago and no answer. customer service is bad.

#12 11 years ago

I ordered mine about a month ago and just got it last saturday. Actually I had given up hope!
So don't give up. I had received an earlier notification from the seller that it was enroute though. Hopefully all of you will receive yours too. And if you are shipping it to Hemi Orange for mods use USPS. UPS charges a hefty premium to drive up his path thru the woods. He must have a beautiful view while he looks out the window making all these mods .

By the way...I got my Matt McKee AC/DC topper this week. Its beautiful. Probably the best he has ever done, but probably the most expensive too. My game will not arrive until the next run however so I cannot comment on its performance other than what I have seen on the net.

#13 11 years ago

ordered mine 2/9/13 havent received it yet. china

#14 11 years ago

I'm also in VA and ordered one on 2/10/13 but haven't heard one thing on it since. I filed a PayPal dispute after reading this hoping it might force a response as to whether it was ever shipped or not. That 45 day deadline is fast approaching...

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

still nothing for me my order was on the 10/02/2013, sent 2 e-mails one week ago and no answer. customer service is bad.

I bet your email wasn't in Chinese, how are they supposed to answer if they don't understand?

#16 11 years ago

Mine was sent 28 feb so I have a wait.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

ordered mine 2/9/13 havent received it yet. china

Same date ordered here and haven't received mine yet. I emailed them and they sent me a tracking number. I haven't checked where it's at yet.

#18 11 years ago

Ordered about a month ago as well and still waiting.

#19 11 years ago

I received mine in about 3 1/2 weeks.

#20 11 years ago

I received mine on 3/15/13.

#21 11 years ago

Got mine last Tuesday. Already sent it to Hemi.
I ordered mine on whatever night they were first posted about here.

#22 11 years ago

I ordered mine the first night the link was posted here. Received it last Wednesday.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I bet your email wasn't in Chinese, how are they supposed to answer if they don't understand?

well, the site is not in chinese, they said to contact them for customer service (in english), i hope someone overthere understand...
i sent another e-mail 2 days ago, now i hope they don't understand.
some people are slow but them they are hard to beat and honestly they don't really care, i guess that's what happen when it's free shipping!

#24 11 years ago

I just received them today but they have to be picked up at the post office. Mine took 5 weeks

#25 11 years ago

Havent received mine its been at least a month.

#26 11 years ago

Ordered two and nothing yet.

#27 11 years ago

My order went through after about 3 weeks of actually ordering, and the shipping ETA was around 30 business days (I chose free shipping), so I don't expect to receive it until the end of this month at the earliest, FYI.

Todd

#28 11 years ago

Rumor has it the ATF have frustrated the cargo and its sitting in Customs.

#29 11 years ago

Ordered on day one and nothing yet.

#30 11 years ago

To those who haven't got canons
Did you order with free shipping?
I paid the $15 express shipping and got them in two weeks.

#31 11 years ago

Got mine over a week ago. Did not pay extra shipping.

#32 11 years ago

Still nada, can't even check on their site since all I have is a paypal receipt.

#33 11 years ago

It will come, it is sometimes slow

#34 11 years ago

Ordered my cannon on 7th Feb, posted 26th Feb, very slow shipping!

#35 11 years ago

I ordered on Feb 8th and even though it has showed as shipped (Feb 26th) I started a paypal claim since I was about to hit my 45 day limit for buyer protection. They now have until April 15th to make sure I receive the items or I will file an official paypal claim against the purchase.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

It was routed through an indian call center duh.

#37 11 years ago

Mine showed up yesterday.

#38 11 years ago

I'm just hoping my cannon arrives before the long weekend coming up?

#39 11 years ago

I ordered February 7th, and got it last Saturday, took some time, but coming from China, I wasn't that surprised

#40 11 years ago

Got mine today one month china to Australia.

#42 11 years ago

For those still waiting, I got a response to a PayPal dispute that the shipping was delayed due to the Chinese New Year but was mailed after Feb 17th. Per their note, "usually by china post it will take 25 working days to delivery you from the shipping time Therefore , we could 2 more weeks can be allowed for the shipping . If the item does not reach you till then , we can make the proper solution for you," (sic)

The fact that they finally responded and others have received them recently is encouraging.

#43 11 years ago

I got mine today from China. I think it took 4-5 weeks?

#44 11 years ago

finally received mine after 44 days... (from the moon)
now i can start working on it, if i can find time

#45 11 years ago

I finally got mine yesterday. I ordered five of them on day one with the free shipping. The boxes they came in look like they went from China to here and b ack a few times before I got them.

Now I will have to make the mod and a nice plastic cover to go underneath it. Is someone making a plug and play flasher/LED mod that I can light it up with?

#46 11 years ago

Listen- they freak out now and suspend kids from school for making a gun with their fingers.... god knows what they'd do if customs opened a box from China and saw a canon....

Watch for black helicopters...

#47 11 years ago

Ordered on February 9th. and received it today. Outer box was damaged but no damage to contents.

#48 11 years ago

Received mine a few days ago. And yes, that took FOREVER!

I actually reached out to the company and got a broken english letter back saying just wait longer.

They showed up a few days later, so just be (extra) patient.

#49 11 years ago

Ordered Feb. 8th from pandawill. Arrived yesterday Mar. 28.

#50 11 years ago

I ordered 2 on 2/8, still have not received them. I requested an update and they replied saying my order was sent on 2/26. And they offered this... "pls wait some more days for it".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-one-else-order-the-acdc-cannon-from-china-but-didnt-receive-it-yet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.