Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_life.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Anyone on Instagram? I share your pinball pics and videos with hashtag #pinballlife @pinballlife is my account. What's your Instagram name.

#4 9 years ago

Yes, he was first to the name pinballlife on here but that's the name we are going by on Instragram hence the in our name. Hard to change it to anything other than close to our IG name.

#6 9 years ago

You can't just change your name on Instagram, specially with close to a thousand followers in a few weeks but thanks for the suggestion. Pinballlife was a name I came up with on Instagram before I knew there was a website out there with the same name. Not trying to start anything just trying to share my love for pinball.

#14 9 years ago

Love @richmondpinball we currently follow you guys.

#16 9 years ago

Awesome account @spencer_art we just followed you.

#20 9 years ago

Pinballlife isn't even on Instagram and his facebook page hasn't been updated since 2012. So because he owns a website he created in 1999 that entitles him to that name on every social media site? I would not compare him to Stern. Pinball Life is a very broad term. I'm not even selling anything or in compitition with him so who cares what my name is. Was just trying to make some friends on here but I guess not.

#22 9 years ago

The thing is we aren't changing our name because that's the name we chose on Instagram before we knew there was a pinballlife.com website. What we do is totally different than the website. You can keep defending your friend pinballlife on here but we only came here to become friends with other pinballers. If this name doesn't get us any friends on here and people keep slamming our name so be it. We are not trying to be like Pinball Life just trying to share our love of pinball.

#25 9 years ago

Hey Chuck. Just followed you. I've seen you on Instagram. Great account.

#27 9 years ago

How are you trying to help us? By telling us to change our name and blocking us? Not changing our name and not a troll. Trying to make friends but keep getting slammed because of our broad name.

#31 9 years ago

Hanging in there TheLaw. Trying to last longer than a day.

#36 9 years ago

I didn't realize that this would get you guys so upset.

#39 9 years ago

Nah two of those would make them even more upset. Probably already someone who calls themselves thepinballlife and that would piss off a whole other group of people.

#40 9 years ago

All because someone created a website in 1999.

#44 9 years ago

No, saying we can't use a name on Instagram or here because someone owns a .com from 1999.

#49 9 years ago

I know right. Nice community you guys have here. Easily offended by a oh and I think Pinballlife has a copyright on such a broad term.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_life.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-on-instagram?tu=pinball_life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.