View topic image gallery

P1010076.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
CVpinball9.jpg
CVpinball8.jpg
CVpinball7.jpg
DSC_0265.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MutterFudder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi All,

Thinking of modding my CV with some LED's because it's such a colorful game. I've used LEDs in different pins (mainly for inserts) so I don't have a problem with them in general, but I was slightly afraid of going over the top. However, I've seen Tatman's avatar on here and it's pushing me towards doing the mod again.

If you've done it, can you please let me know how it turned out for you, and what type of LED's you've used?

Thanks in advance.

#17 9 years ago

Everyone, thanks for the recommendations and the pics, especially. I really appreciate your sharing with me. I'll have to do some studying over the weekend and see what kind of style I want to go with. I think CT supers or something of that brightness for the inserts makes sense, with the exception of the Cirqus/Marvel inserts, since they're right in front of the player. I also like Steven's point about colors under marvel inserts.

Again, thanks all for the pics and assistance!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MutterFudder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside